Asora Test Type-02 Pay it Forward

Hi everyone, doing a PIF thread for Asora TT-02 inspired by the Silenus thread.

I only ask that you provide a positive trade feedback link, due to previous incidents with a couple other PIF threads. No Rep, No Go.

You must be from the USA so that shipping is equal from member to member.

Here’s that catch! In 2 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else. Lets see how long we can keep it going!

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.

Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it” and provide a trade feedback link. If you do not provide one, you will be skipped.
I will DM you asking for your address to ship to.

A generational curse on the one who breaks the chain!!!

Rules! (not really rules)

• Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread to document where it’s been.

• I will include a paper for everyone that receives it to sign and date their time with Asora - Please also list the state/county you are in. I’d like to document where Asora went after all is said and done.

• There will be plenty of stickers and string included, please try to ration them so that everyone can get a couple for themselves.

• Please feel free to 5A it or play it in the creek, or at the beach. I’m sending out my personal Asora which has already incurred damage. I don’t want people to be afraid to ding it.

• Included will be a set of plastic caps, and a set of layer infinity weight rings. It will also come with brass ultra lights and power stone side effects for anyone who doesn’t have side effects to try out different weight combinations. Feel free to change the side effects and setup for your preferred use.

• Lastly, have fun!!

Thank you!

Current List.

1. BindWithMe
  2. yoyojoe (in route)
  3. Captrogers
  4. GnarlyCharlie
  5. Tiffuhnie
  6. sammy_j
  7. TryCatchThrow
  8. DumpsterWonder
  9. Upmanyu
  10. Yodaddyo
  11. bigbs_domain
  12. Shwa
  13. AKYOYOMIKE
  14. bodahrevyRev
23 Likes

I already have a pif in hand so I don’t want to be first but i do want to try this one at some point

4 Likes

I would most definitely be interested in taking part and can fulfill the requirements

4 Likes

Sign me up!

2 Likes

Do you all just want to make a list or do you all like how Silenus works where you have to be the first one to respond after it’s done with the previous person.

I personally do not care since it’s up to you all who are participating. I will be more than willing to do a list if that’s preferred!

1 Like

The silenus pay it forward worked pretty well. That’s my vote for this one.

1 Like

I’d love to take part in the PiF. Always thought this yoyo looked pretty and would love to try it.

1 Like

I guess I should follow the rules Captrogers gets feedback

2 Likes

I’m interested in participating! Will be my first PiF

1 Like

Count me in on this shin-dig!!

1 Like

I would love to also partake and kind of thought it was fun to have to stalk the thread…

Also this is me:

1 Like

Would love to try this one out!

1 Like

:joy: By unanimous decision, the people have spoken and we are doing a list, you’re next up after bindwithme.

I’ll keep the list updated for the thread to keep track of everyone.

1 Like

Is this V2 a proto before a full run?

2 Likes

Id love to be on it!

Yeah, you can kinda look at 01 and 02 as prototypes (I technically have two designs prior to Asora 01/02 that I consider the prototypes to Asora 01 and 02). This next version has changes I felt were necessary to improve the design.

2 Likes

Very excited. After seeing this thread I thought maybe I’d just go on your site and buy one, but there’s none there! I’ll wait till after the PiF.

1 Like

You’ve improved it? How do you improve perfection? :laughing:

I have my own Asora TT-02, but I don’t have caps and rings to try in it, and I’ll admit, it would just be cool to get to throw your personal Asora, so if it’s cool, knowing all that, I’d love to get on the list.

If it’s only for people who don’t own one, I understand and my feelings won’t be hurt. Look forward to hearing from you regardless.

1 Like

I’d be down for this!

1 Like

Sorry, the previous versions were limited to 30 since I didnt want to do a full run and sold out over the course of last year and beginning of this year.

The next version is going to be in more colors and of course, more quantity.

Too nice! Thank you, I felt like there was a bit of tweaking I could do. I can put you down for sure, there’s no rules against that.

2 Likes