Upmanyu Feedback

Hoping folks can post up their feedback for me on here.

2 Likes

An excellent purchase experience! Great to chat with, fast shipping, packed well, and accurately described. Would for sure deal with again
Thanks!

1 Like

so easy to work with! 100% would recommend or buy from again.

1 Like

Very easy to work with and lightning fast shipping!

1 Like

Just bought a yoyo from @Upmanyu. Shipped fast, packaged well and arrived in as advertised condition. Easy to work with and would not hesitate to do business again. R
Recommended!

2 Likes

A pleasure to work with again!

1 Like

I bought couple throws from @Upmanyu. He was a cool dude that was easy to work with! Shipped fast and packed well. Great overall experience look forward to future deals!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have only great things to say! Seller helped me out and went above and beyond as far as including some extra counterweights to help me out as I learn 5a. 10/10 would do business again in a heartbeat!!

1 Like

I recently purchased a yo-yo from @Upmanyu and the whole process was great! Excellent communication, good packaging and the yo-yo arrived in the condition that was advertised. I would absolutely purchase from them again.

2 Likes

Had a smooth transaction with @Upmanyu. Buy with confidence.

1 Like

completed a smooth transaction with @Upmanyu. No issues. Good communications, throw was as advertised, good shipping. would recommend as a seller.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Smooth transaction, quick to get intouch & yoyo was exactly how described thanks again hope to deal with in the future

1 Like

Positive transaction with @Upmanyu , I see them often in this community. Quick to ship and easy to communicate with!

1 Like

Just finished a great transaction with @Upmanyu . Very solid communication. The throw he sold me arrived just as he had described it and shown it in the photos he provided. Super nice person, definitely knows how to conduct a strong transaction. I would absolutely buy from him again and certainly would not hesitate to tell others to do the same.

2 Likes

Buttery smooth communication and prompt delivery a pleasure buying from them. 10/10

1 Like

I recently bought a throw from @Upmanyu. The transaction went smoothly and throw was shipped promptly. Communication was super easy. Iā€™d happily buy from them again.

1 Like

Just got my Nucelon from @Upmanyu
Yoyo was as advertised and shipped quickly. Thanks for the easy deal amigo

1 Like

Got a Deep State from @Upmanyu . It was in better condition than advertised. Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Also got an item from @Upmanyu - quick to ship, well packed, as described. A++++

1 Like

I completed a smooth transaction with @Upmanyu. Good communication and the throw was as advertised. I recommend Upmanyu as a seller.

2 Likes