Tubby-omnivore Feedback

Just bought a Bliss from this dude; Great communication, quick shipping.

Good seller, buy with confidence.

1 Like

Purchased a CLYW Klondike from Jason. Transaction was smooth, he responded quickly, shipped timely, and product was delivered safe and sound. Would definitely purchase from him again!

2 Likes

Did a trade with tubby, all went smoothly! Packed n shipped quickly

Edit: Did a second trade with tubby, super quick shipping and overall great experience. Cheers

1 Like

I bought an Unparalleled and G2 from tubby-omnivore and everything went great! He sent out the yoyos so quickly that I got them way sooner than I had expected. He communicated well throughout the process and gave me a tracking number right after the sale. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Just traded for a wingwever and a plastic peak from tubby- omnivore . Great communication, fast shipping, over all great to work with! Would do it again.

1 Like

Bought a Cheatcode off him and it went without a hitch! Fast shipping and very clear communication

1 Like

Received a Stainless Steel Koi in great condition, exactly as described. Fast shipping and communication. Would buy again.

1 Like

Excellent seller. Quick shipping, clear communication. Would do business again.

1 Like

did a trade with @tubby-omnivore . went smoothly! Thanks for putting up with me

1 Like

just received a throw from @tubby-omnivore . transaction was smooth, no issues. good communication, tracking was received quickly and item was packaged well. i would do business with them again and would recommend to others.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Got some trade stuff in from @tubby-omnivore. Quick and pleasant communication, quick to ship, well packaged, and items were as described. I’d be happy to work with them again

1 Like

Just got a package from @tubby-omnivore. Everything was packed well and as described. Shipping was also very quick. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again.

1 Like

Just bought a throw off of tubby-omnivore. Packaged safely, shipped quickly, and great communication. Thank you!

1 Like

Super fast, perfectly shipped, awesome.

1 Like

We did a trade, everything was packed well, couldn’t hesitate to do business again!

1 Like