Tysnj positive feedback

Looks like this is the first feedback for @tysnj and BOY IT’S GONNA BE GOOD.

Just purchased 3 throws from @tysnj and this guy is so amazing. Sold me 3 fixies from his collection and tossed it a metric boat load of string to boot. His communication skills were spot on. Packing and shipping were perfect and speedy. 1000% would buy from him again. Nay, I look FORWARD to buying from him again. Watchout… I’m coming for more of your collection!

3 Likes

can confirm, man is the homie. Hooked me up with a MIB diorama :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tysnj is a fantastic seller and forum user - members like him are what make this place as special as it is. @tysnj is kind, friendly, knowledgeable, and excited about the hobby, which makes buying from him an absolute pleasure.

Shipping was fast and well-packaged. Yo-yo is just as beautiful and mint as pictured. A+++++ transaction, I look forward to another purchase.

1 Like

Just received a DeeperState from @tysnj and it’s exactly as advertised. He threw in a ton of extra string and it arrived super fast. I’m happy to add this to my slimline collection. Thank you. :100:

3 Likes

Poasted my own on this earlier (oops), but can confirm a of these - super awesome transaction, threw in all kinds of strings, came packaged exceptionally well, and I look forward to future transactions! :grinning:

Great way to start my firat transaction on here, but a high bar to set for everyone else! :wink:

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @tysnj, it came faster than expected and exactly as described. I’m looking forward to buying from him again!

1 Like

Got a Wave from @tysnj . I might have well bought it from a shop. Perfect condition and came with everything. Shipping was lightning fast. Highly recommended.

1 Like

10/10 seller. Held onto a yoyo for me, shipped it out immediately, packaged perfectly, came with the og stickers I wasn’t expecting and overall a very nice person to do business with.

1 Like

Received my purchase of a Layer Infinity Kasm from @tysnj. It was just how he discribed, mint. I am very pleased with this transaction, communication was quick, shipping was fast and the Kasm was securely packed. I look forward to doing more business with Tyson in the future.

1 Like

First time buying something on here (bought 2, actually) - could not have asked for a better experience. Super helpful, communicated promptly, Items came packaged well and on time!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Got a CLYW Dune from @tysnj. Communication was superb, questions were awnsered promptly and additional pictures provided. Shipped fast. Packed extremely well and with care. Would buy from them again, great experience.

1 Like

jumping on the bandwagon for more positive feedback for @tysnj
Excellent communication - quick shipping - items as described. Don’t hesitate to make deals with this man!

2 Likes

Another excellent transaction with @tysnj ! Even hooked up some extra strings, pads, bearing…thanks a bunch man!

1 Like

Had a great time trading with @tysnj he shipped quickly and had great communication.

1 Like

Recently bought a yo-yo from @tysnj. He was easy to communicate with, very kind and shipped quickly and well. Thank you!

1 Like

Received my purchase from @tysnj today and just like before it was a great transaction. The 5050 Hybrid looks new, just as he described, communications were quick and shipping was fast. Couldn’t be happier. Don’t hesitate to deal with @tysnj, he will treat you right.

1 Like

Quick and polite communicator. Fast shipping. Sent a video of the marks on the yoyo I bought. I only expected a picture, haha.

Great transaction with Tysnj quick shipping and great communication!! Don’t hesitate to deal with @tysnj !

1 Like

I had a great transaction with @tysnj. Excellent communicator, and fast shipper. Everything arrived as expected and packed safely! Thank you!

tysnj has provided me with a Marti Gras, Parlay my Grail and this Nickel ( well loved ) Summit, and plays great it is one of my EDC’s.

Great packing fast shipping great to deal with.

1 Like