Yosiah, A+ Trader

I just completed an epic trade with @Yosiah! Great communication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping, the whole deal! Trade/buy with confidence!

5 Likes

I’m going to jump on this thread too. Yosiah packaged everything individually and with care. He was forthright and prompt. Would buy from him again.

3 Likes

Hey you forum members…I just made a great trade with Yosiah for an ART 6 9 for my quail!

2 Likes

@Yosiah came through :100:
dude is fast, friendly, packaging was professional. solid transaction

1 Like

Good trader, got my yoyo shipped out extremely quickly. A+

1 Like

So I did purchase again (see previous review). Same deal; A+ came as advertised and prompt responses. Very pleased with my sucction.

1 Like

Good seller, communication was good, yoyos as described.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great seller, shipped quick and was respectable.

1 Like

Had a great experience purchasing a yoyo from Yosiah. Came in very quickly and just as described. Easy to communicate with as well

2 Likes

I can echo what others have said, very professional experience purchasing a throw from Yosiah. The yoyo was shipped quickly, accurately described and pictured, well protected during shipping, fairly priced, and their communication was on point, following up with me to make sure I received the throw. All in all I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

I just received some yoyos I bought from @Yosiah. He’s great to work with, he shipped really quickly and the yoyos were well packaged. His communication has been really good as well. I’d buy from him again without hesitation.

3 Likes

Just receive 2 throws from @Yosiah . They are great as description and fast delivery. A+ trader. Will do more business in the future. Thx

1 Like

Received 2 throws from @yosiah , good communication and fast shipping. 10/10

1 Like

Purchased a ti peak from @Yosiah and could not be happier! Great communication, fast shipping, and included some nice extras. Thanks man! 10/10 A+

1 Like

@Yosiah is an awesome seller! Everything was as described and he threw in a ton of extras too.

Would happily buy from again, top seller!

1 Like

Recently received some yoyos from @Yosiah, arrived as described and clearly communicated. Many extras were thrown in and package was well secured. Would buy again.

1 Like

@Yosiah , great seller! He was very patient when I asked for photos and videos of the yoyos showing their conditions. The throws came well packaged and as described. I also appreciate the delicious candy he included in the package.
Don’t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

Good and transparent communication. He made sure all wear on the yoyo was documented and communicated (appreciated because I would have never noticed). Shipped the yoyo in a package that was more than accommodating to ensure it would arrive secure and without damage. I paid F&F and he followed through – what more can I say.

2 Likes

Did a deal with @Yosiah; he was communicative, packed well, and even threw in some sweet treats.

1 Like

excellent seller, everything came as described

1 Like