Texastornado feedback

I just got a couple yoyo’s from @Texastornado. Everything went great, good communication, great packing, and the yoyo’s were exactly as described. He shipped super quick also. I’d happily buy from him again!

5 Likes

Texastornado Brent is fanastic seller, since i cant seem to leave a positive trade count for him, im posting it here.

3 Likes

Great guy to deal with just did another transaction with Brent he is top notch​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I also had a great transaction with @Texastornado recently

4 Likes

Sold a beloved titanium to @TexasTornado he was great and easy to deal with. Very friendly and a joy to do dealings with. Won’t hesitate to do dealings with again!

2 Likes

Just wanted to show appreciation to @Texastornado. First time buying something and he made it super easy and shipped it out immediately. If everyone is like this I look forward to buying and trading more.

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t2: I appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the yo-yo

1 Like

I sold them a premium throw and had a positive experience! They communicated promptly and professionally, paid quickly, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. And based on their other feedback, I wouldn’t pause a moment to deal with them again whether buying, selling, or trading. Thanks again!

1 Like

Can confirm, positive!

Just bought a yoyo from Brent and everything went smoothly. Shipped fast, packaged well, arrived as described. Two thumbs up! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Had a trade with him and it went very smoothly. Would do business with again for sure. A+

1 Like

Second that what an awesome guy to deal with package great and ship when he says don’t hesitate to deal with Brent

Got some titanium from @Texastornado great communication and awesome Yoyo :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Got something special from @Texastornado very nice fellow fast shipping packed wonderfully thank you!!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @Texastornado, good communication, and fast to ship. The yoyo arrived today and I’m happy to report everything is as expected. Thanks much!

1 Like