Texastornado feedback

I just got a couple yoyo’s from @Texastornado. Everything went great, good communication, great packing, and the yoyo’s were exactly as described. He shipped super quick also. I’d happily buy from him again!

5 Likes

Texastornado Brent is fanastic seller, since i cant seem to leave a positive trade count for him, im posting it here.

3 Likes

Great guy to deal with just did another transaction with Brent he is top notch​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I also had a great transaction with @Texastornado recently

4 Likes

Sold a beloved titanium to @TexasTornado he was great and easy to deal with. Very friendly and a joy to do dealings with. Won’t hesitate to do dealings with again!

2 Likes

Just wanted to show appreciation to @Texastornado. First time buying something and he made it super easy and shipped it out immediately. If everyone is like this I look forward to buying and trading more.

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t2: I appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the yo-yo

1 Like

I sold them a premium throw and had a positive experience! They communicated promptly and professionally, paid quickly, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. And based on their other feedback, I wouldn’t pause a moment to deal with them again whether buying, selling, or trading. Thanks again!

1 Like

Can confirm, positive!

Just bought a yoyo from Brent and everything went smoothly. Shipped fast, packaged well, arrived as described. Two thumbs up! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Had a trade with him and it went very smoothly. Would do business with again for sure. A+

1 Like

Second that what an awesome guy to deal with package great and ship when he says don’t hesitate to deal with Brent

Got some titanium from @Texastornado great communication and awesome Yoyo :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Got something special from @Texastornado very nice fellow fast shipping packed wonderfully thank you!!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @Texastornado, good communication, and fast to ship. The yoyo arrived today and I’m happy to report everything is as expected. Thanks much!

1 Like

Bought an avalanche from @Texastornado. Very responsive and communicated everything perfectly. Shipped within 24 hrs of payment. Throw was carefully and well packaged and arrived unharmed. Would recommend and would do business again! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Grabbed a really fun throw from @Texastornado and it was a great experience. Cool to talk to, fast shipping, yoyo was in excellent condition and well cared for. Thank you kindly for helping me with one of my wishlist items! Would do business with again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from him, was super patient & went smooth as could be. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again

1 Like