Dizzo highly recommended

I just received the B-grade Shu-Ta I purchased from Dizzo. The one word I would use to describe the experience is excellent. Communication was clear and timely, questions were answered patiently, shipping was quick, and, proof of shipment was sent. Dizzo did all the little things right.

The yoyo itself was very well packed. No risk of USPS turning it into abstract sculpture. It has the B-Grade engraving, but, it plays smooth. I tend not to get wrapped up about vibe, Dizzo called it an 8 of 10 smooth, I would have called it even smoother.

All in all, I had a great experience. I believe he still has some items on BST, check them out, he was great to deal with.

3 Likes

I’ve traded with dizzo. Great guy, very respectable, and a very safe person to work out a deal with.

3 Likes

Buy with confidence from Dizzo, I got prompt replays on all questions, and the throw I promptly recieved was exactly what I was hoping for, I’m so so happy with how this exchange went!! Top notch seller

2 Likes

Yep, dizzo is the shizzo! Reliable seller for sure!

2 Likes

@dizzo was great to deal with. His packaging is above and beyond. I deffinitely had fun unboxing it lol.

I really appreciate the yoyo dude!

2 Likes

Just purchased a high end yoyo from @dizzo. Transaction was very easy and the yoyo arrived in great condition. Hopefully will be able to do business with him again. Absolutely recommended. Thanks!

1/1/21 edit:
Purchased another expensive yoyo from @dizzo. Everything was great and he threw in a couple of nice extras. Solid seller! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Purchased another high end yoyo from @dizzo without any issues. Completed this transaction last month, had some family stuff that kept me away from the forum so unfortunately feedback is very late. I want to reiterate that he is a solid seller and is great to do business with. Thanks again man!

2 Likes

A++, fantastic packaging, quick shipping, easy to deal with, all in all it was a pleasure giving Dizzo my money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great experience with @dizzo , would buy from or trade with again!

2 Likes

@dizzo is a pleasure to deal with and does amazing work

2 Likes

This is long overdue, I’ve purchased three titanium yoyos from Dizzo and had I think six anodized. Truly an artist that works in a incredibly unforgiving and fickle medium, and manages to awe every single time. These are not just splash anodized look closer at the colors used not just the quality and consistency but the way they play off each other, the way the light interacts with it just masterful.An absolute professional and a pleasure to work with personally I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my Ti without hesitation, and with full confidence, I would highly recommend Dizzo for custom Ti ano or maybe a rare yoyo at a fair price he’s got you covered with fast secure shipping, excellent communication, and exceptional work.

5 Likes