Durfee feedback

Just had a great transaction with Durfee. Excellent communication, quick shipping. I would be happy to do business with them again!

5 Likes

@Durfee is awesome to buy from! Great communication, he shipped quick and the yoyos look even better than I expected. When his will to not buy more yoyos breaks, and he buys more and then feels like he has to sell some others I’ll be right there!

2 Likes

Had a great experience buying from @Durfee. Shipped quickly and he made sure I knew about the blemish on the yoyo even though I probably wouldn’t have even seen it without knowing it was there. Class act. Do not hesitate to buy from him!

2 Likes

Another great experience buying from @Durfee. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Had an amazing transaction with @Durfee! Fast shipping and updates on the progress of shipping when their region was hit with a snowstorm that caused a slight delay. Would absolutely buy from them again!

3 Likes

Buy with confidence! @Durfee is a fantastic seller. Clear and quick communication and accurate description. Looking forward to the next one.

3 Likes

Durfee is an awesome trader and his items arrive quickly & are well packed! A+
Deal with him with confidence!

4 Likes

Another endorsement for @Durfee here! Super fast shipping, great communication and follow up, and a unique half-swap Wangle that’s smoother than most YYFs I’ve gotten out of the box. 10/10 would give him money again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great trader. I got a shutter wide angle from him that is wonderful. Would absolutely give him money again.

Edit: forgot how ridiculously well packaged the yoyo was. Just obscene. Foam, newspaper, bubblewrap. I was expecting some porcelain to be hidden in there.

4 Likes

Durfee rocks! He went out of his way for me by holding a yoyo he had for sale until I was able to come up with the payment.
Very well packaged and he got it out into the mail right away!
He was also very clear in the yo-yo’s condition.
Awesome guy to work with!
Thanks for everythng Durfs!!

2 Likes

Another A+ transaction with Durfee! Great communication, follow up, packaging, etc.

2 Likes

Great transaction with @Durfee !!
I just bought a rose gold shutter and I got a free hayabusa!! Thanks durfs!image image

3 Likes

Had a perfect transaction buying a yo from @Durfee - highly recommended!

1 Like

@Durfee is as advertised guys! What a class act!

2 Likes

Bought 2 yoyos from @Durfee, they were super accommodating and responsive, shipped within next business day. Yoyos are in great condition, would buy again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Durfee is great to deal with, super quick responses and shipping. Real generous person and great seller. Would recommend

2 Likes

Fast seller, awesome to work with, had price set with G&S like a good dude. Came fast exactly as described. Would gladly deal with again since I’ve seen him around YoYo forums for over a decade now.

4 Likes

Great purchase and experience with @Durfee this past week! Finally got my hands on a gorgeous Wide Angle that was exactly as described! Quick communication and shipping, very fair price with G&S and shipping included, all around a righteous fella! Will gladly work with again :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll add to the growing list of praise for @Durfee ! I am the proud new owner of an Aqua Bi-Metal Shutter! Love me some blue butter! This yoyo showed up and appears to be brand new. Not a visible mark on it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Great guy! It’s been a while since I added anything to my collection, and I’m really enjoying the Duncan GTR Beta, Haymaker Beta, and YYF ND Durfee hooked me up with! Everything came wrapped in bubble wrap, with no shipping damage. Nice!

2 Likes