Durfee feedback

Just had a great transaction with Durfee. Excellent communication, quick shipping. I would be happy to do business with them again!

4 Likes

@Durfee is awesome to buy from! Great communication, he shipped quick and the yoyos look even better than I expected. When his will to not buy more yoyos breaks, and he buys more and then feels like he has to sell some others I’ll be right there!

2 Likes

Had a great experience buying from @Durfee. Shipped quickly and he made sure I knew about the blemish on the yoyo even though I probably wouldn’t have even seen it without knowing it was there. Class act. Do not hesitate to buy from him!

2 Likes

Another great experience buying from @Durfee. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Had an amazing transaction with @Durfee! Fast shipping and updates on the progress of shipping when their region was hit with a snowstorm that caused a slight delay. Would absolutely buy from them again!

3 Likes

Buy with confidence! @Durfee is a fantastic seller. Clear and quick communication and accurate description. Looking forward to the next one.

3 Likes

Durfee is an awesome trader and his items arrive quickly & are well packed! A+
Deal with him with confidence!

4 Likes

Another endorsement for @Durfee here! Super fast shipping, great communication and follow up, and a unique half-swap Wangle that’s smoother than most YYFs I’ve gotten out of the box. 10/10 would give him money again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great trader. I got a shutter wide angle from him that is wonderful. Would absolutely give him money again.

Edit: forgot how ridiculously well packaged the yoyo was. Just obscene. Foam, newspaper, bubblewrap. I was expecting some porcelain to be hidden in there.

4 Likes

Durfee rocks! He went out of his way for me by holding a yoyo he had for sale until I was able to come up with the payment.
Very well packaged and he got it out into the mail right away!
He was also very clear in the yo-yo’s condition.
Awesome guy to work with!
Thanks for everythng Durfs!!

2 Likes

Another A+ transaction with Durfee! Great communication, follow up, packaging, etc.

2 Likes

Great transaction with @Durfee !!
I just bought a rose gold shutter and I got a free hayabusa!! Thanks durfs!image image

3 Likes

Had a perfect transaction buying a yo from @Durfee - highly recommended!