Feedback for dfederighi

Can confirm that dfederighi is amazing to deal with. Super quick response and shipping time, item exactly as described, and even threw in some really kind extras! Absolutely stellar seller!

3 Likes

I’ve done multiple deals with @dfederighi and they have all been smoooooooth. He’s a generous guy and ships extremely quick. Highly recommend. Buy/trade with confidence.

2 Likes

Just finished i think my 3rd deal with Dale. He’s trustworthy, reliable, reasonable and the type of person that makes our community better.

Transact with confidence!

2 Likes

Shipped quickly and arrived as expected. Thanks!

1 Like

Had a perfectly smooth transaction with @dfederighi . Highly recommended! :+1:

3 Likes

Wasn’t sure which feedback post to put this in (maybe we can merge them?).

Anyways did another deal with Dfederighi that was flawless. Bought the item on Saturday received it on Tuesday. Perfect condition as described and great personalized packaging. A real pro in the trade scene.

1 Like

Just received a purchase from @dfederighi. Arrived quick and as described. Buy with confidence.

1 Like

Just picked up two yoyos from @dfederighi. They came fast, shipped securely, and were exactly as described. Would definitely buy from again.

1 Like

Also bought from @dfederighi ; well packaged and an awesome guy.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Perfect transaction with @dfederighi don’t hesitate to BST with him he’s a good one

1 Like

@dfederighi is great, ships fast highly recommended

1 Like

@dfederighi on point don’t hesitate to deal with stand up guy

Bought a RSO Sushi from Dfederighi. Shipped fast and packaged well.

Just got two legendary throws from @dfederighi. He was kind enough to add a extra great throw. Couldn’t be happier. Don’t hesitate to do any dealings with this guy.

1 Like

Snagged a throw off of @dfederighi and it was a very positive experience. Fast shipping, kept me updated on everything, and throw was in perfect condition. Very happy to have worked with for sure. Would recommend! :slight_smile:

Just received a nice yoyo from Dale! He was easy to work with and had timely shipping. Would definitely buy from him again