Fradiger feedback

So Fradiger and I started talking on discord. We both have accounts here so I hope this is still appropriate. For any reason that he may trade or sell on yye bst I feel he deserves the feedback to be out there.

I traded my Tourney for his ceasefire. Both are mint. He shipped it very securely and neatly, he providing tracking info the moment he shipped it, and everything was as described. I was extremly satisfied with his level of communication.
Thanks @fradiger

6 Likes

I concur! Items arrived lightning fast, communication was excellent, packed great. Thanks @fradiger

3 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

+1 to @fradiger rep! Bought a Space Cadet from him. Came quickly and as described. Someone buy his throws!!!

2 Likes

thank you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, very much a slept on throw.

3 Likes

@fradiger Where is my dove and what did you put in there?..

Seriously though, it was a pleasure to do business with this gentleman. I live in Europe and it might have been too much trouble for others to sell and ship to me. You though were very generous and offered to take care of the shipping cost without me asking for it. Communication was top notch. Everything was packaged securely as requested and came in as declared. Thanks for the extra strings and the American newspaper which I will prolly read when I find time not throwing these news babies.

3 Likes

Thank you! Enjoy your Arizonan newspaper. The throws were just extra.

4 Likes

Bought a couple throws, they got stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of yoyos which is Arizona. (USPS fault not his, just weird it took so long for USPS to get it out of there! :joy: second time I’ve had a throw go through there and get stuck for a few days. ) Anyways great guy would do business with again, hope things get better!

1 Like

Postal service around here is awful. It’s why I put insurance on most packages, I’ve had packages just get lost before and the local workers never are helpful.

5 Likes

I have nothing to say that hasn’t been said. Fradiger was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I’d highly recommend buying something from him.

2 Likes

Fantastic seller! Got my throws quickly and they’re nicer than I expected!

2 Likes

i am an advocate for insurance

Received the mos tepic mailday from this man. Transaction was smooth as butter. BSTing with him was a pleasure.

1 Like

I bought 3 yoyos from @fradiger a first base, onestar, and replay pro. They all arrived in as described condition and was kind enough to include some extra strings.

Shipping was fast and everything was delicately packaged.

Thank you so much again!

1 Like

Great seller! my grail came quick and was packaged with much care.

3 Likes

And the list goes on…and the list goes on and on…Fradiger is the man!! Sent me an epic mail day…after purchasing some throws!!
Yes he was very fast shipping & communicated thru the whole process!! A++
Would certainly deal with again… yes!

1 Like

Very good seller, Contacted through the Throwers discord group BST about a MiB A-rt Unamed. Had them send me a paypal invoice, so there is all a proper paper trail for both parties, and Fradiger was very up front about when it could go into the mail. Exactly how trades or buying should go. :+1:

1 Like

Great seller you can trust! I contacted him through the throwers discord BST and bought a Breeze and a Motive. Communication, pictures, shipping, packaging was perfect and the quality of the throws were as beautifully mint as advertised. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Just completed a transaction with @fradiger , great & reliable seller! Communication was quick & easy, and tracking info was provided the moment he sent it out. Yoyos were packaged with care and came exactly as described. I’m very satisfied with my experience, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

2 Likes

Received a RSO The End Part II from @fradiger today. It was a pleasure to do a trade deal with him. Package arrived a day early and packed well. Would definitely do business with him again.
Thank you very much. :star2:

1 Like