Positive transaction with @evildipper

Everything went smoothly! :+1:

3 Likes

Same, purchased the OG Eclipse, great yo-yo! EXCELLENT seller, yo-yo exceeded my expectations.
Took the time to explain differences in the OD Lunar Eclipse vs the OG.

3 Likes

I recently made a purchase from @evildipper and everything went really well- good communication, prompt shipping and secure packaging. Can’t ask for more!

1 Like

Easy, cordial communication with quick shipping and the throw exactly as described. A great experience and I look forwarding to working with him again!!

Quick communication and shipping

Got a few One Drops from @evildipper they were here quickly and better than described!! Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Fast and secure shipment from @evildipper

Even included a Duncan Imperial as an extra, gotta love it. 10/10

1 Like

Quick and easy transaction. Would definitely do again. Five stars!

1 Like

Had a successful purchase from @evildipper. Everything came quick, well packaged, and as described. Thanks EviLDippeR

2 Likes

I second this. Just received my yoyo from them and it was as described, shipped fast and packed EXTREMELY well. Don’t hesitate to do business with @evildipper!

2 Likes

@evildipper is awesome. My Quiz arrived well packaged and exactly as described. He also threw in the extras that came with it, as well as some extra string. Great seller, would not hesitate to do business again.

4 Likes

Yoyo arrived on time, and actually in better condition than described, IMO. @evildipper is a good yoyo man. : )

1 Like

Bought a One Drop from @evildipper and everything was perfect! It shipped out the next day and was packaged securely. Another satisfied buyer!

1 Like

Smooth transaction with @evildipper. 10/10 seller

1 Like

Another smooth transaction with @evildipper. Great communication, extremely thorough in describing yoyo condition, shipped quickly and securely. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah that guy rules and he has probably the nicest collection I know of

2 Likes

@evildipper sold me some throws. Great yos from a great bro! Would deal with again!

2 Likes

Embarrassingly long overdue feedback. Purchased a yoyo from @evildipper a couple of months ago. The whole process was quick and painless and shipped very quickly. Very happy with the transaction and hope we can do business again. Thanks!

1 Like

Since evildipper is well established and I’m not I didn’t post that we had positive transaction last month but we did.
Tommy

2 Likes

I don’t know this man.

Kidding. @TommyBwell is good people – Thanks!

2 Likes