Positive transaction with @evildipper

Smooth transaction with @evildipper. 10/10 seller.

1 Like

No problems. There was great communication, and the throws were everything promised.

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @evildipper. Don’t hesitate to do business with him. Great communicator with attention to detail, prompt shipping with very nice packaging and just an overall good dude.

2 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from @evildipper Quick shipping, great price, really nice guy, safe packaging, and string!

1 Like

Two Thumbs from Ebert and Roper.
Four Michelin Stars from Gordon Ramsay.

The following is to be read in a deep, ominous voice:

In a world of uncertain throws, where buyers worry about F&F… one man challenged the masses. He sold with pride, spreading his great yoyos with glee and joy…

Anyways… enough with the theatrics.

This guy @evildipper is a top notch seller. Great communication, gave me a great deal, and throws were better than expected. :grinning:

1 Like

Paid f&f for 4 yo-yos. All arrived quickly with no issues. Would do business again

1 Like

I recently made a purchase from @evildipper and had an excellent experience - great communication, very fast shipping and careful packaging. The yo-yo was in the condition listed and I couldn’t be happier! I hope to do business with them again in the future. Thanks!

1 Like

@evildipper is the man!

He also has one of the best collections

1 Like

Trading with @evildipper was quick and easy! Great communication, fast shipping, good packaging. Paid F&F, no issues at all.

1 Like

Great experience purchasing from @evildipper . Clear communication, fast, well-packaged shipping, and a happy yoyoer (me). Paid with F&F without issue. Cheers!

1 Like

Sold a yoyo to @evildipper quick payment and good communication.

3 Likes

Yoyo was shipped out fast and arrived perfectly packed. Even came with some goodies that @evildipper threw in. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Got an Invictus throw from @evildipper and everything went smoothly. Great communication, quick replies, answered all my questions and even sent a video of the yoyo being reviewed. Also threw in some extra strings which is always great! Thank you my friend! Definitely recommended.

2 Likes

Purchased an expensive throw from @evildipper. This guy is amazing in all ways. Communication, shipping, packing, EVERYTHING. If ya’ll don’t buy the rest of his yoyos he’s getting rid of… I will once I get permission from the wife.

2 Likes

Great experience as usual buying from @evildipper - thanks!

3 Likes

I had a great experience purchasing a few throws from @evildipper . Great communication and shipped crazy fast. Everything arrived safely and was exactly as described. Don’t hesitate to do business with him. 10/10 A++

3 Likes

Just another testimonial! Great doing business with him.

3 Likes

Second transaction, just a smooth as the first. Throws arrived in conditions as described, will always be glad to do business, and appreciate the open honest communication

3 Likes

Got my two throws today! Perfect condition, as advertised. Easy transaction and arrived very quickly. Would definitely do business again. I’m so pumped about these throws!

3 Likes

As the trend continues! Super quick shipping, nice packaging as always, and extra string, all at a deal!

3 Likes