Feedback for @(d)ickytwothrows

Grabbed a throw off of @(d)ickytwothrows twothrows (filters don’t like this apparently, haha), and it was a fantastic experience. Super helpful and informative on the condition and really went out of the way to show me some of the areas of concern that he had. Really inspects the throws closely so you know exactly what you are getting, condition was much better than I was even expecting to get, which is awesome.

Very cool to talk to, and even threw in an extra YoYo and some string. Shipping was crazy fast and throws were packaged well. Would definitely purchase from again! Can buy with confidence! :slight_smile:
Thank you Thank you!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, communications were quick, discription was spot on. Shipping was fast and the throw came securely packed.
Don’t hesitate to deal with him. I look forward future deals

1 Like

Feedback for @(d)ickytwothrows

Super fast Shipping
Bought an OST - Resto
Would buy again
Thanks man!

1 Like

Just completed a smooth transaction with d-ickytwothrows Everything went well and the yoyo plays great. Would do business with again. Thank you!

1 Like

Richard is a great seller. Gave me a fair price, shipped quickly, and the yoyo arrived as described. Can’t ask for any better! Thank you!

1 Like