Positive transaction with @evildipper

Yes! I also had a SUPER GREAT transaction with @evildipper. Yoyo arrived super fast and as exactly as described! Thanks!

4 Likes

@evildipper very responsive , shipped fast , and packaged like a pro. Would buy again from him .

4 Likes

Big props to @evildipper on being an A++ seller with awesome deals. Throw arrived as described, securely packaged. Great communication and fast shipping. Just a smooth and easy BST experience. Hella happy with my purchase and will definitely do business again. BST with confidence.
Efren

3 Likes

Another great transaction, same as always!

3 Likes

Just received my package from @evildipper

SHIPPING: Package shipped insanely fast - literally within hours of sending the money for the items. Items were packed securely and safely in a sturdy box.
YO-YOS: I ordered 2x Deep State and 1x Spinworthy cookies n creme Survivalist. All items are in the exact condition described, if not even better. They all came with strings, and the order included an extra bag of strings and some great stickers.
THE PERSON: I am new to the hobby, and still figuring out what I want to collect. @evildipper took plenty of time helping me out with pictures, descriptions, suggestions for future throws, and even places to look for discounts and production updates. I canā€™t speak highly enough about how much they stoked my new passion for Yo-Yo collecting.

If you have any interest at all in any of the products @evildipper is selling, hop on them quickly! You wonā€™t regret a great purchase from an awesome advocate of the hobby.

4 Likes

Big thanks to @evildipper for the super smooth transaction for the Inhaler. No only did he reach out to me after seeing my interest in the yoyo in previous posts, he also held the yoyo for me for a few days so I didnā€™t miss out on it. Super awesome dude!

Crazy fast shipping (shipped out next morning), packed great, and included some extras. Dont hesitate to do business with @evildipper

2 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m very impressed and pleased with @evildipper and my recent transaction with him on the BST! He definitely went above and beyond what was expected or needed, and every aspect of the sale went great. Without me even asking, he started off by supplying more pictures of a yoyo to give me a better idea of its appearance and wear. He even went so far as to provide a video of a fingernail vibe test to ensure that I had a good understanding of the yoyoā€™s condition. In the end, I didnā€™t even wind up getting that particular yoyo, but instead settled on a couple of others. They arrived promptly and you can tell that he took great pains to ensure that everything was packed well along with the original boxes, stickers, and even several brand-new strings. He obviously takes great care of his yoyos, and the two that I bought are in fantastic shape. If I hadnā€™t of known the details, I would have guessed that the yoyos were brand new. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to deal with him again in the future, and in fact Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll be able to. Overall the process went smoothly, and the service even surpassed many of the experiences that Iā€™ve had purchasing new throws from other stores. Highly recommended!

5 Likes

Had a fantastic transaction with evildipper on a Legendary Terrarian. Great price, packaged well, and shipped promptly. Looking forward to future transactions.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve bought a lot of yoyos from a bunch of different people on this forumā€¦

@evildipper is hands down the most reliable seller Iā€™ve dealt with.

4 Likes

Got my beautiful Koi from him. As my grandfather liked to say, ā€œheā€™s a gentleman and a scholarā€.
:beers:

4 Likes

Delivery #1 arrived from @evildipper, who has been great to deal with. Very patient in answering questions and providing pictures and videos to elaborate. He also recommended other yoyos to consider. It was the closest thing I can imagine to being able to truly browse a virtual store. Yoyos were as described. Finally, he was kind enough to answer some other questions I had about other yoyos heā€™s written about elsewhere in the forum that were not for sale that I was considering buying. All in all a really great experience.

4 Likes

Hmm, this will be the #52th positive post in this positive thread for @evildipper. My experience was no exception. Thank you for feeding my fixed axle collection. Today was a good day, but receiving a yo-yo made it that much better.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Delivery #2 from @evildipper. My last feedback (two comments above) all hold, as those were discussions that spanned both purchases. I also asked about another yoyo he previously owned and gave me some pretty detailed feedback, both on its own and in comparison to the yoyo Iā€™d already purchased, which I thought was incredibly helpful. Really, canā€™t say enough about my positive impressions.

3 Likes

More @evildipper feedback to pad his stats.

Package received quick and shipped safely as always. The best seller on the forums!

2 Likes

What can I say but he is true pillar of the community!!! Hands down one of the nicest guys on here . Donā€™t hesitate to deal with!!!

1 Like

I canā€™t recommend enough. Great communication, safe packaging, everything exactly as described, just a great person to deal with

2 Likes

Thereā€™s definitely enough feedback here to guarantee a positive experience, so Iā€™ll just say that I had another good one buying from Mr. Dipper. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Highly recommended, bought a few from @evildipper and all smooth transaction. Descriptions matched perfectly. Donā€™t hesitate to make a deal.

2 Likes

Came just as described and was very good with communicating. Donā€™t hesitate to deal with @evildipper. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I got an Ari from evildipper a few days ago.

Excellent communication.

Packed the yo-yo beautifully.

Shipped quickly and kept track of the package progress.

Gave me a heads up when it was closeā€¦ā€¦. Just in case I wasnā€™t paying attention.

Then he checked in with me to make sure I was a Happy Camper.

Iā€™m thinking he has a PHD in BST.

Top shelf seller.

5 Likes