Positive transaction with @evildipper

Another great transaction with @evildipper

Don’t hesitate to deal with him. Always a pleasure

2 Likes

Second purchase from @evildipper and it went just as smooth as my 1st purchase. Good deals, ships out fast and your throw will show up as described. Good communication and just an all around good dude to deal with.
BST with confidence.
Ef.

3 Likes

Just received a purchase from @evildipper !

Great communication, excellent packaging, and fast shipping. Would BST again, 10/10.

Buy with confidence, cheers!

3 Likes

Positive feedback of the highest sort for @evildipper - BST with confidence

4 Likes

Great seller, throws well packaged and arrived as described with some extra string even. Would buy from again.

2 Likes

10/10 seller, great communication and fast shipping

2 Likes

Just completed another transaction. Mr. Dipper is simply the best in the biz.

2 Likes

Just got my throw from @evildipper and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Shipped fast and everything was as expected🙏 highly recommend

2 Likes

I just received a yoyo from @evildipper

10/10 Excellent seller, would buy from again and again!
*edit: haha, because I have before and will again :smiley:

Quick communication, expert packaging and quick shipping.

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Today I received my Atmos Projects Fruitloop from @evildipper. This was exactly as he discribed, like new. He responded quickly and shipped the item fast. The Fruitloop came securely packed. I am very pleased with this transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

5 Likes

@evildipper I brought a MagicYoyo V2 Avocado from Ryan and It’s a great little throw! I can see now why he told me that they should of brought this yoyo back. The yoyo was well packaged and shipping was quick. Thanks again man! :avocado:

2 Likes

My First Base arrive in record time safe and sound from @evildipper. Thank you.

2 Likes

Got my first BST yoyo (metavity) and it was better than expected. Well package, great communication and fast shipping. Paid with f&f and everything went smoothly. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

@evildipper is #1. He puts a lot of effort into making the best listings here. Good pricing. Very responsive. When I asked a question, he followed up with additional pics and a video. He provided shipping info that evening and shipped out the next morning. It arrived today packed safely and included some strings. I would 100% buy from him again.

3 Likes

Bought a few throws from @evildipper

He provided detailed photos (and videos!) of all the yoyo’s I expressed interest in.
Provided shipping info immediately after purchase. Good communication all around.

Solid. Would buy again. Thanks!!! :+1: :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @evildipper . Will definitely buy from him again. Great deal too!

2 Likes

Got in my package a couple days ago, shipped fast with tracking. Packaged great and yoyos arrived just as described. Would 100% buy again with confidence

2 Likes

Excellent experience buying a throw from @evildipper , packaged and shipped quickly with some extra strings. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Purchased some throws from @evildipper whole entire transaction went well. He even sent details of the yoyo’s and a vibe test video for each throw. Yoyos were ready to ship the same day. YoYo’s are in mint condition.

2 Likes

Incredibly smooth transaction! Fast shipping, great packaging, and yoyo arrived as described. All around fantastic seller!

2 Likes