Positive transaction with @evildipper

Happy to confirm, @evildipper rules.

2 Likes

Stellar transaction once again, thank you very much again @evildipper

2 Likes

Bought some throws from @evildipper recently.
Super professional seller. Super clean listing, packaged well and shipped fast. Looking forward to buying from them again.

2 Likes

Very fast shipping and great communication , included very detailed description of what i was interested in before purchasing (pictures description, and a video as well) 10/10 would recommend!

2 Likes

@evildipper
Purchased a Snowberry and One Drop Intro. Both were well packed and shipped fast. Both throws exceeded expectations!

Deal with confidence!

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to deal with @evildipper
A+ 10/10

Smooth transaction as always!!

2 Likes

Grabbed a couple of throws from @evildipper and it was a fantastic process. Everything went smoothly and the throws arrived well packaged and in amazing condition. Love them, would not hesitate to buy from again! Thanks!

2 Likes

Grabbed another throw from @evildipper, fun to talk to, and it was just as positive as the first time. Would work with again in a heartbeat. Can purchase with confidence!

2 Likes

Purchased a Sugar High off of @evildipper. He was very fast to answer any questions, provided excellent videos to show any markings and level of vibe, and had it shipped out in under 12 hours from when I reached out to him. Because I am international he was very thorough with questions to make sure everything got sent properly and was declared properly for customs. Excellent seller and I will not hesitate to purchase from him again.

4 Likes

Great shipping, great packaging, great deal. Fantastic.

1 Like

Smoothest transaction ever! Awesome communication, packaged well, and shipped super fast. I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a titanium yoyo from him. My first expensive buy on here. The yoyo is epic and new as stated. I would do business with him again.

1 Like

@evildipper coming through again as always a pleasure to do business with!!!

1 Like

Bought a Dink from @evildipper—this guy’s prices are always good, throw is awesome; had to get one of these after trying my hubby’s the other day, so now we have another his & hers set with polish and blasted throws :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

2 Likes