Fatguysnacks247 is legit

Just completed a sale with @fatguysnacks247 and it went smooth as glass. Great communication and quick payment. Class act!

12 Likes

Bought a Hspin from him, great guy to deal with!:+1:

5 Likes

Bought a od bmv from him he was very good with communication and the whole transaction was speedy even threw in a bunch of extras which was really cool!

6 Likes

yoyo came as described, communication was great, packaging checks out, and even some much appreciated goodies. A+ seller

3 Likes

Got an OD 5000QV from him, amazing seller! He shipped it in a very timely manner and went the extra mile to make sure the throw was as he described it. He even threw in a few very appreciated freebies!

3 Likes

I bought a CLYW avalanche off of him and it was like getting a little Christmas present lol. An absolute amazing seller!

3 Likes

Bought some throws from him, sent extremely fast. Sent extras and candy for Halloween . Really good guy would buy from again

5 Likes

We traded yoyos, I couldn’t be happier with the communication and yoyo. The whole interaction was smooth and easy. He is an adult and the whole process was straightforward and comfortable. I recommend him.

6 Likes

Just had my first trade with this guy, and it was smooth as could be! The yoyo was packed super well and was in awesome shape in its original packaging. Shipped out right away, too. Looking forward to doing business with him again!

3 Likes

Purchasing a throw from him was a breeze. Great communication, fast shipping, and the item arrived as described. Would definitely do business again.

4 Likes

Awesome easy trade.
Great communication, personable, and thorough.
Would definitely trade/buy/sell to again

5 Likes

Second this. Great guy to deal with. Have purchased a few things from him already.

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 is a great guy to deal with. We just completed a major trade and I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. Buy with confidence, just don’t buy the ones that I’m after :laughing:

6 Likes

Did a 3 for 3 trade with my boy. Can’t say enough good things about this man. Do business with confidence.

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 really went out of his way in making a trade with me recently! Great communication, very friendly, super quick shipping and well packaged!
Top notch! Really can’t thank him enough!!

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 is a great guy when it comes to trading! A professional every step of the way. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just completed a trade with @fatguysnacks247.

He is a super person to deal with. Friendly and fair.

He sent off the package as agreed. It was packaged very well.

The throws came exactly as described.

I would 100% recommend him as an upstanding and honest trader. And look forward to doing business with him again.

2 Likes

What’s left to say that everyone else hasn’t said already. Don’t hesitate to do deals with Fatguysnacks247. Stand up guy.

4 Likes

thanks bud!

1 Like

Just got a fat deal from @fatguysnacks247. I couldn’t be happier. The yo-yo was shipped quickly and packaged securely. Very interesting extras included. Thanks, @fatguysnacks247!

2 Likes