Fatguysnacks247 is legit

very interesting is appreciated :wink:

1 Like

I just got a pair of yoyos from @fatguysnacks247. He threw in a cool extra as well. He’s a great guy to deal with, good communication, packs well, ships fast. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just bought 2 awesome throws from @fatguysnacks247… arrived vey fast. Came with extras that are cool! Plus he insisted on GS paypal which is cool even though he has a stellar rep. Wonderful to buy from you.

Can’t wait to throw tonight.

6 Likes

Just bought several yo-yos from this fine gentleman and everything came super fast and exactly as advertised! :+1:

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 is one of my favorites to do a bst transaction with. Communication and description of the throw was wayyyy beyond expectations.
It wasnt just about a sale. He wanted to make sure both parties were absolutely happy with the transaction. Solid dude.

4 Likes

Second time ive bought from @fatguysnacks247 and he is amazing. Professional. Thoughtful. An example of how you treat BST. Excellent.

4 Likes

Can confirm. Nice guy and he shipped super fast.

1 Like

Agreed. He’s wonderful. I bought a gamer off of him and it’s splendid exactly as pictured and described.

Even when something weird happened he went the extra mile to look into it for me as well. (Came with two axles, the same size and no description or pic of the gamer has anything but one axle).

1 Like

fatguysnacks is the biz. hooked me up with a throw i was looking for for a long time and continues to do so :slight_smile: great guy, great deals.

1 Like

Fatguysnacks hooked me up with a choice TK No Jive this past weekend. Not only did he sell it to me for a very fair price, but he was kind enough to spend the entire day exchanging messages and pictures with me, unboxing yoyos for additional pictures, and answering all my questions (because I was looking for something in particular). After the deal was done, he shipped on a Sunday (!!) and I have my yoyo in hand today (Wednesday) even though Monday was a postal holiday.

He truly went waaay above and beyond in every possible way! You couldn’t ask for more in a seller. Fatguysnacks truly is legit.

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 is a pleasure to deal with down to earth. My package got severely delayed by the USPS and my tracking info wasn’t correct. This guy stayed in touch gave me good advice and reassured me that it would come thru and that if it didnt it was insured and he would take care of it. Honestly I feel like @fatguysnacks247 would have taken a loss so I didnt have to. 3 words honest, respectable, caring. Not to mention he threw in some pretty awesome extras.

5 Likes

got you man, thanks for the props!

4 Likes

ThirdThird time doing business with this fine gentleman. Nothing i can say. You won’t be disappointed.

4 Likes

Just chiming in to say what everyone else has said, super legit guy to deal with!

2 Likes

Pleasure doing business with #fatguysnacks247.
Bought a Campaign from him and everything went smoothly, great communication… even got some nice extras.

5 Likes

Ive lost track but u think this is ny 4th wonderful transaction. @fatguysnacks247 is great to do BST. Great packaging. Fast and as described. Very professional

1 Like

As a fat guy who loves snacks, I appreciate what this man is doing for our image. A testament to humanity. This bit of nostalgia arrived safe and sound for a heck of a deal.

7 Likes

I just did another transaction with @fatguysnacks247. The package arrived so quick and safely. Im pretty sure this man would fight to the death if he had to if it entailed making sure a package was brought to the post office in time!

5 Likes

i cannot further comment on any violent attacks i may have been subjected to, and otherwise thwarted, while ensuring your yo-yos arrive timely and safely :wink:

6 Likes

“Don’t ask me about my business…”

2 Likes