D4nnyb0yy feedback

Great to deal with and great communication don’t hesitate to deal with👍🏻

7 Likes

Props must be given to one of the chillest, smoothest, most laid back dudes around here! Communication was great, he was straightforward and really understanding. Thanks for the deal mate! No one hesitate with this man.

8 Likes

Thanks for the props guys! Much love.

6 Likes

Fast shipment, item as described, great communication, + all of the stuff the others said. 100% recommend.

6 Likes

Awesome trader, Transaction went smooth. Paid right away and great communication Dude is right on don’t hesitate. Thank you again

6 Likes

Just finished a transaction with this fine fella. Went fantastic. 10/10

7 Likes

same as others have mentioned, great communication, quick responses annd payment. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again

5 Likes

This was my second deal with Dan and another great experience. Thanks again!

4 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy was nice enough to buy two yoyos for me to trade for! Danny shipped fast and packaged great. A++ trader! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @d4nnyb0yy. Fantastic trade! I would deff trade again… a totally was able to trade IN PERSON! everything was as discribed. 100% trustworthy is this guy.

6 Likes

Traded with @d4nnyb0yy this week. Everything was perfect. Best communication I’ve ever had on here, packaged the yoyo super well, very professional. 10/10 would trade again

5 Likes

Did a great trade with @d4nnyb0yy which concluded nicely this week.

A really cool dude and great to talk too. Really good communication throughout and and the yoyos arrived promptly and as described.

Cheers man!

6 Likes

Haven’t finished our deal yet, but I want to say that it’s really easy and pleasant to communicate with Dan!

5 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy bought a Diffraction for me to trade for! Danny is such an amazing guy and you should never hesitate to do business with him.

5 Likes

I just completed a trade with @d4nnyb0yy

Everything went smoothly. Communication was great. He packed the yoyo very well. Shipped on time. Condition of yoyo was minty.

Dan is a super cool guy to deal with and chat to, someone I look forward to trading with again and would recommend without hesitation.

7 Likes

I completed a trade with @d4nnyb0yy. Dan was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and yoyo as described. Thanks Dan!

4 Likes

Just completed the best multi-trade w/Dan…
Everything went smooth…not one bump!
And I would definitely make another trade or buy from him on the BST! You should too!

4 Likes

thank you yo @d4nnyb0yy for another gentlemanly-like trade experience. he made my tibape dreams come true!

not only that, dan is a cat that thoroughly looks out for who he is conducting his bst with, and is always making sure that both sides are getting a fair shake. i appreciate that, a lot. i wanted you folks to know that.

6 Likes

You guys are the bees knees.

6 Likes

I bought a throw from Dan off Facebook. I don’t know what kind of dark magic they performed but USPS delivered my package from them like 7 hours earlier than they normally do :open_mouth: Aside from that, they packaged the yo-yo extremely well, were very responsive to communication, shipped quickly, and were overall a joy to deal with :smiley:

4 Likes