D4nnyb0yy feedback

@d4nnyb0yy is great. A gentleman and a pleasure to speak with. Communication was stress free and the transaction was smooth.

I bought two throws from him recently and the packaging was done with high quality care.

The yoyos were as described and a BST experience like this just makes the whole experience of getting another couple throws to try that much better.

4 Likes

This time I sold Dan a throw on Facebook :smiley: SF<->NYC seems to have some sort of wormhole because they received a package I shipped Wednesday morning today! There’s not much to be said that hasn’t already been said, they’re a great person to deal with, responsive communication and paid quickly :slight_smile: A+++!

5 Likes

Highly recommend doing business with @d4nnyb0yy. He had my throw packaged and in the mail within 10 hours. Everything came as described and was packaged super well. A highly responsive and fair dude, would refer anyone to him.

5 Likes

Man, @d4nnyb0yy is amazing! Mass respect for the bro!
Not only was he willing to sell me a dream throw at a great price, but he went way above what he needed to do for me and let me pay him in 2 payments.
Then on top of that…he shipped the yo out to me before I payed him in full!
Freaking epic! I really appreciated his level of trust in me!

Thanks SO much D4nny! You absolutely rock! :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

4 Likes

Did a trade with and he is great to deal with as well as on point do not hesitate to do business with thank you again Bro

4 Likes

Dan helped me fill in several gaps in the One Drop collection I have going with fair prices, superb packaging, and speedy shipping. There’s a reason you only hear good things about them, they’re simply the best! Would never hesitate to B/S/T with them or recommend them to others and I cannot wait until I can next do business w/ them!

6 Likes

Let me tell you something about good ol D44nnyb0yy, if cats had pajamas he would be them. If bees had knees Dan would be those knees. If you find yourself wondering, “should I do business with d4nnyboyy?” Ask yourself this; does a bear poop in the woods? The answer to both of those question is yes.

Tl;dr transaction went super well and he shipped fast and provided tracking. 10/10 would do business again.

6 Likes

THIS GUY is the boss who has the sauce! Smooth shipping, easy communication…but you knew that already :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks everybody, I’m always happy to do what I can for you guys. You’re the best of the best.

3 Likes

A+ communications
A+ packaging
A+ shipping speed
A+ item description

I hope for another BST with @d4nnyb0yy

4 Likes

Great transaction all around! Item was as described in perfect condition. He shipped the item that same day. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again!

3 Likes

Another hit for @d4nnyb0yy.
Super quick and smooth transaction.
True gentleman of the YYE forum.
Trade and buy with confidence!!!
Thanks Dan!!

4 Likes

Long overdue feedback for @d4nnyb0yy. Bought a very high end yoyo from him a while back. Transaction was quick and smooth, and packed with great care. Sent some really impressive macro photos of minor anno flaws to make sure I knew what I was getting. Great camera work! Solid seller, wouldn’t hesitate to due business with again. Thanks!

5 Likes

Belated feedback from a past deal, but I can confirm that everything I said back in February still stands today, they are in the cream of the crop of BSTers!

ETA: 2021-05-27 Another great experience!

4 Likes

Had a smooth deal!

4 Likes

Just completed a smooth trade with Dan! Always a pleasure to chat with and look forward to more deals down the road. Highly recommend!

6 Likes

Boys, n girls, this Dude is pure Awesomeness - hands down. I been around since late 90ies (on and off) and made several deals, this Gentleman here is by far the most outstanding guy I´ve ever dealt with. He is not only 100% trustworthy, accurate and always fun to talk with, you can count on him. He tries to help where he can and goes the extra mile every time!!!

Dan, thanks again for everything - we will surely stay in touch!

5 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy is great. Responds and ships quickly. And I got what I was expecting obviously!

6 Likes

Had to drop by and add to @d4nnyb0yy 's rep!

Great communication, quick shipping and a fair trade. Trade with confidence!

Thanks again for making my first trade so smooth, cheers!

4 Likes

Ooops I did it again…. Guys, that dude is totally nuts - coolest guy ever. Dan, thank you so much, really appreciate it!

Best dude to chat and deal with - highly recommended!!! 150% Awesomeness and satisfaction guaranteed…!

2 Likes