D4nnyb0yy feedback

I just had another great experience buying yoyos from @d4nnyb0yy! He always cool stuff for sale and is a pleasure to deal with.

3 Likes

Got my Graviti Vulcan in the mail today that I bought from @d4nnyb0yy. Perfect transaction, yo-yo arrived exactly as described and packaged to survive anything that the USPS could conceivably throw at it.

While every aspect of the transaction was by-the-book, I was specifically impressed by d4nny’s communication. Prompt and informative even though the deal took place over a weekend when most people put off business until Monday. This was beyond my expectation so I have to point it out.

This seller is an expert.

Ivan

2 Likes

Everything went smoothly with @d4nnyb0yy.

2 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy offered me a Pom Draupnir when I was looking for one. Everything went smooth and he’s an awesome seller!

3 Likes

I’ve bought multiple throws from them since I dove back into yo-yoing and have always had a great experience; my most recent transaction with them is no exception! Excellent dude, there’s a reason they’re a mod on FSYB, highly recommended!

2 Likes

Picked up a Bowl XL from @d4nnyb0yy this week. Buy with confidence.

3 Likes

Bought a Mighty Flea from d4nnyb0yy - super prompt, well packaged, and a pleasure to deal with - big thumbs up for this man.

4 Likes

Such an awesome dude! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I keep buying stuff from @d4nnyb0yy, always a great guy to deal with, excellent communication, everything always exactly as surprised, quick shipping, etc. Don’t hesitate to buy from him, unless he’s selling something I want :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Just received a few throws from him. Great communication and prices. Would definitely buy from again. A+

1 Like

A pleasure to do business with. All positive here. A+ feedback from me.

1 Like

d4nnyb0yy is the man great interaction the throw was in great shape and a great add to the collections thank you d4nnyb0yy.

1 Like

Another great experience with Dan :slight_smile: This is like the 10th yo-yo I’ve bought from them and they continue to not disappoint! I always look forward to dealing with them. Thanks again!

1 Like

I have also had great experiences dealing with d4nnyb0yy. I bought a 7075 SuperNova, Cyborg, Super G, and bimetal superstar from him a little while ago. All were just as described and the deal was fantastic.

1 Like

Had a great deal with Dan. Super chill dude and fun to chat with. Excellent knowledge of throws. Picked up ILYY Noctu from him. Came very well packaged and with a freebie😁
Don’t hesitate to work with him. I know I’ll be back again. Top notch🤘

2 Likes

Great throw, fast shipping and perfect packaging as usual!

1 Like

…and again in August!

1 Like

Dan is the hecking best!
always helping me and adding me to my collection. A few more unknown’s coming my way!
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Dan is a great guy and im not just saying that because we have the same name. Very trustworthy and excellent to do business with. 100% genuine and someone who actually cares, a pleasure to talk with and always comes through with the goods. Would 110% recommend.

1 Like

Great first-time experience with @d4nnyb0yy. He was very quick and responsive and friendly to boot! He got the yoyo out quickly and packed well. I’m super enthusiastic about my purchase and overall experience. THANK YOU!

1 Like