D4nnyb0yy feedback

Really enjoyed my transaction with @d4nnyb0yy. Got a great throw from him at a stellar price. Shipped quickly and packed well. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: !

1 Like

Besides @d4nnyb0yy being my brother from a different mother, this dude is the big lebowsky of tossing. Dan is nothing but amazing. Love you, dude :hugs::nerd_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Oops. Just occured to me that I owe @d4nnyb0yy a second positive comment on a second transaction. As before, everything was super smooth. Responsive and provided additional pictures even without my asking. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Highly recommended.

1 Like

This dude was great to deal with and I’m just very thankful that he was willing to part with the yo-yo! Great communication, fast shipping, great condition and exactly as described. Would not hesitate to deal with him again!

2 Likes

Snagged a wishlist throw off of @d4nnyb0yy, a long lost friend, haha! Super happy with the whole process, shipping was quick and secure and throw was in amazing condition. Very happy with everything, would work with again in the future for sure! Thanks again!

1 Like