@YoyoD3N Feedback

Have had multiple transactions and trades with @YoyoD3N

Always well packed and fast to ship. Way more active on FB bst than here.

Big thanks and don’t hesitate, he’s great.

1 Like

I’ve completed 2 successful trades with the @YoyoD3N

Weve since exchanged tricks and strings and id be excited to steike another deal with Dennis who im proud to call a homie now

Amazing member of this community

1 Like

@YoyoD3N has the hookup! Fun interaction and trades. Yoyos come as described and shipped quick. Trade with this man!

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @YoyoD3N and everything went smoothly. Super happy with it as it came as described and was shipped quickly. The man included more extras than I’ve gotten from anyone, which made everything even better. 10 out of 5 stars!

1 Like

Completed a trade with @YoyoD3N and everything went super well. Seconding everyone’s feedback that he is awesome to trade with! Would definitely do business again.

1 Like

Had an absolutely smooth purchase with @YoyoD3N, Everything was exactly as described, great communication, packed perfectly, very fast shipping, really great experience would buy from again. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Great process. Fast shipping, replies quickly to messages, can’t recommend enough!!!

1 Like

Just had a solid trade with @YoyoD3N I received a mint MCMO NYYYC, shipped to Australia, well packed and as described. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Bought a couple nice throws and was very helpful with holding onto them for a bit while i was out traveling. Great seller

1 Like

Traded with them recently. Quick and pleasant communication. Speedy shipping. Trust this person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Traded a Valkyrie for a Brass Herdsman. Thank you for my first G2!

1 Like

Did a trade with @YoyoD3N. Hydrogen crash for g2 pilgrim. I shipped a little quicker and he kept me up to date every day about his delays, which was very appreciated. I told him it was all good but he was still nice enough to throw in a hot diggity and a shutter. Now i got 2 shutters to try out 2a some day! And hot diggity is more impressive than i expected as well.

Would def deal with him in the future, hes a solid guy

1 Like

I just completed an international trade with @YoyoD3N and received a Hinemosu and a brass Exia, both in excellent condition. He was very easy to communicate with and provided information, pictures, and updates throughout the trade. Everything was packaged well and got shipped out exactly when he told me he would ship by. I will definitely continue to keep an eye on his bst posts.

1 Like

Just did a trade with @YoyoD3N and the package was shipped quickly and packaged well. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks!

1 Like

Just concluded a great trade with @YoyoD3N. He was very forthcoming about everything and made sure I knew everything I might need to know about the yoyo I was getting. It arrived quickly and expertly packed, with some very sweet extras included!

Thanks for a great trade!

1 Like

completed a transaction with @YoyoD3N . no issues at all. very good communications, package arrived quickly. Yoyo was exactly as described. I would do business again and would recommend for others.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

Yet again made another fantastic deal with @YoyoD3N

Ill never hesitate to make a deal with him. Superb community member

2 Likes

Awesome seller! Came exactly as show and was extremely fast on getting it shipped.

I just got some amazing yoyos from @YoyoD3N. He communicated promptly and clearly, did an amazing job packing and shipped promptly. Everything was exactly as he described. I would happily deal with him again.

2 Likes

Purchased a couple of throws from yoyod3n. Excellent transaction! Do not hesitate to buy sell or trade with him.

Daniel

1 Like