Fatguysnacks247 is legit

:rofl:

leave the gun, take the canolli

2 Likes

At this point, I think anyone looking for a rep check on @fatguysnacks247 is going to be assured that they are entering into a trustworthy transaction :joy:

But his reputation was confirmed for me on my recent purchase. Communication was fast and there was total transparency regarding condition (despite the fact that the throw was in immaculate condition when it arrived and Iā€™d love to see what he considers a ā€œ10ā€). There was a hiccup with shipping, and yet he did what it took to make sure it arrived before the weekend. Above and beyond kind of stuff. He is someone that is willing to take a hit to ensure you are satisfied with the experience.

Five stars. Two thumbs up. 100%. A-ok. Slow clap.

2 Likes

iā€™d like to throw out mad props to @Apadil1 for being the best of the bestā€¦ couldnā€™t ask for a straighter and cooler cat, and @ChefCombo for being the most patient. i pulled a total a$$hat move, and shipped @ChefCombo throw to @Apadil1ā€¦ g2 box, pre packed, heehaw!!! @Apadil1 forwarded it on for me, thatā€™s some next level bro corelone businessā€¦

mind you, this all happened 20 minutes after my ā€˜we all make mistakesā€™ diatribe :man_facepalming:

so there ya go! we all make mistakes, and this goes to show we also have the best community ever.

i thank you guys, i love you yyefā€¦ YYFFL wipes tear

5 Likes

Looks like I owe props to @Apadil1 as well! They clearly put that thing right back in the mail 'cause it hit Wisco from Cali in seconds flat. I will be toasting you both as I struggle to hit a Double or Nothing for the 1000th straight time with my new Banshee SS this weekend.

3 Likes

Man! I almost forgot to give the Gadfaddah his dueā€¦ @fatguysnacks247 is the most legit guy I know. Helped me finally get my Arkham Life! Wrapped up like a Faberge egg and shipped like it was worth one. Just give him your money, youā€™re guaranteed to get something good.

3 Likes

Yet another fabulous transactionā€¦big or small @fatguysnacks247 tanks care of your package like itā€™s the holy grailā€¦ fast safe on time and some extra string to boot. He Da Man.

1 Like

Great communication. Well packed. Shipped fast. Looks new. Got any more old One Dropā€™s laying around? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i only have an acid yellow markmont classic from the recent drop, and a sakura seā€¦ not sure those can go anywhere though :wink:

1 Like

I gotta call dibs on this one if you ever decide to move it. :grin:

1 Like

Fat guy snacks is what dream deals are made of. This man not only shipped the following day but also threw in some extra goodies. Much appreciated on my end and Iā€™ll definitely be doing business with him again. Thanks man :heart:

1 Like

Awesome guy to deal with. My SB-2 arrived in record time! :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I just finished a great trade with @fatguysnacks247. Iā€™ve had several transactions with him now, and heā€™s always a great communicator, a fast shipper and just all around a great guy to deal with.

2 Likes

ah, thanks @d34dj3dā€¦ you are a very nice guy too! i appreciate that you can be honest about it, lol :wink:

My man @fatguysnacks247 is the real deal. Gave me an awesome price for this OG Banshee, pointed out issues that I wouldnā€™t have noticed, and shipped super quick with coozie, button, string, box, G2 air fresheners, and tons of stickers. 10/10 would love to give him my money again!

5 Likes

+1 for @fatguysnacks247. Great transaction and a really nice individual. Would happily do business again.

1 Like

Another shout out for @fatguysnacks247. Heā€™s a great guy to trade with or buy from.

3 Likes

I dont think i message here everytime I have had business with @fatguysnacks247 but we just did a trade. It was a trade of trades. I shouldnt even be talking about it. But it happened. As smooth as it could ever be.

3 Likes

shhhhā€¦ @FrankieJRā€¦ youā€™ll get us all new adidasā€¦ and i like my new stripes shinyā€¦

3 Likes

Just bought a sweet Area 51 Respawn @fatguysnacks247. All I can say is I felt like I bought a brand new yoyo. An the goodies he throw in were sweet. This guy makes dealings a pleasure. I canā€™t say enough. A+++ TRADE!!

4 Likes

Eric is a super down to earth dude, always good to talk to and a pleasure to deal with. He included a bunch of nifty stickers with our trade as well as a really cool bonus! I would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade w/ FGS here or anywhere else.

4 Likes