Fatguysnacks247 is legit

Just completed a flawless transaction with @fatguysnacks247
Excellent communication and fast secure shipping - Don’t hesitate to deal with him!

3 Likes

Just received an order from @fatguysnacks247. Good communication and swift shipping…as if you didnt know…

3 Likes

Had another smooth transaction here.

3 Likes

Helped Snacks out and ended up buying a brand spanking new Silenus from him for $20, great budget throw and one heck of a deal. Glad I could help ya out. Always a pleasure. Buy and trade with confidence. :love_you_gesture: #FSYB

3 Likes

Picked up a gem from Eric and what else can be said, the man is a professional BSTer, no BS just pure professionalism. Not the first deal we’ve done and it certainly won’t be the last, thanks again!

1 Like

Picked up another really cool throw from them recently and just like always, it was an excellent experience. Thanks!

Sold me a General Yo Royal one, and arrived a day before I wanted it. JJ, but really fast! Love this yo-yo, it is perfect for my style, not too fast, but can be pushed. Light playing, but not too light. Great seller, and gives a lot back to the community by making desirable yo-yos available at fair prices.

3 Likes

thanks you man - that means a lot to me

Easy, fast transaction. No issues. Good communications, quick delivery.

What more could you ask for?

Definitely recommend this seller, would do business again.

Enjoy the throw.
kgb

1 Like

Bought a Sparrow and all was great as usual. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bought a Dale from @fatguysancks247 and everything was Great.
Super fast shipping and well packed, without any problem:)
I would do business with him again, recommended seller!
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Picked up a throw from @fatguysnacks247 and recieved quickly in great condition with no issues! Another great seller on this forum <3

2 Likes

One of the best. Nuff said.

1 Like

10/10 seller. Great communication, super friendly. If you’re buying from @fatguysnacks247 there is no need to worry! Would recommend easily!

2 Likes

Grabbed a couple of throws from @fatguysnacks247 and it was a fantastic process. Super easy to talk to, super smooth, packaged well, and throws were in fantastic condition. Really happy with this purchase and would 100% come back again. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @fatguysnacks247 and it went very smooth. Yoyo was very very securely packaged and everything was exactly as he described. 10/10 would BST again! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes