Hojo-YoYo Feedback (current)

I recently completed a trade with @Hojo-YoYo and everything went very smoothly. Communication was solid, throw arrived well packaged and in good shape. I look forward to trading with Howard again!

3 Likes

Thank you Keith, super happy with the transaction.

3 Likes

I will have more detailed feedback available tomorrow, but just wanted to chime in for now and say that Howard is legitimately one of the kindest, most approachable people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting - and not just on these forums. Don’t hesitate to do business with him.

2 Likes

I received my half of a trade today from @Hojo-YoYo. It shipped fast, arrived quickly, and was packaged sturdily enough to survive a drop off a cliff. Really impressed with the yoyo overall, as well as how responsive and kind Howard was during the entire process.

@Hojo-YoYo also throws in some extra strings and stickers, which is always a nice treat!

Howard is a very, very friendly and knowledgeable person, and his willingness to connect with others in the community really makes him a special person/trader. I feel like I’ve made a new friend, not just a new yo-yo connection, and I can’t wait to speak and trade more with Howard in the future.

3 Likes

Britton,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the Shutter EVO. I look forward to trading with you in the future.

2 Likes

Sold a few yoyos to Howard a week ago. Very responsive and sends money quick. Would sell to again!

2 Likes

I just did a trade with @Hojo-YoYo and Howard is easy to deal with…extremely trustworthy… and i wouldn’t hesitate to trade or recommend anyone trade with him. Actually we are working on another trade now cause he’s so easy to deal with. Great dude!

2 Likes

I recently completed a great trade with @Hojo-YoYo . Every aspect of the trade, including communication, packaging, and shipping, was as smooth as the General Yo I received in the trade. I’d gladly do business with @Hojo-YoYo again in the future. Thanks :yo-yo:

2 Likes

I just completed a trade with @Hojo-YoYo and could not be happier. Shipping, packing and communication were all top notch.

3 Likes

I recently completed my second trade with @Hojo-YoYo and everything went great. Trade with confidence!

3 Likes

Great to deal with and do t hesitate to work with :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

I just completed a trade with @Hojo-YoYo and it went as smooth as one would hope! Howard was super communicative, provided excellent photos, and shipped quickly and with care. I’d happily do business with Howard again. Thanks for the yoyo!

1 Like

Very smooth transaction with @Hojo-YoYo Professional, courteous and easy.
Highly recommend doing business with him.

1 Like

Don’t tell everyone I’m easy :slightly_smiling_face: LOL.

2 Likes

Easy going * :wink::joy:

1 Like

I recently completed my second trade with @Hojo-YoYo and everything went great. Good communication, fast shipping, great condition. Trade with confidence!

1 Like

I just did my second multi yoyo trade with Howard. Everything was perfect with the package and it showed up quick. The best part of the deal is getting to talk with Howard outside of the crowd. He’s a great guy.

2 Likes

Made my first purchase ever thru yye forums from howard. Bought a shfx mint in box and he even threw in some strings stickers and a counterweight which was very generous… Very quick, easy to deal with, 100% would buy from and deal with again without hesitation… thank you!!

2 Likes

I just got a couple yoyos from @Hojo-YoYo, it all went very smoothly and I’m very satisfied. Thanks!

1 Like

Recently purchased a yo-yo from @Hojo-YoYo- great buying experience and would definitely purchase from Howard again.

1 Like