Feedback for @hieuyoer123

Just received a yoyo from @hieuyoer123 . He replied fast with great patience. He shipped the same day after receiving the payment. Moreover, the yoyo was packed safely and arrived in perfect condition as descibed. Awesome transaction overall.
Deal with @hieuyoer123

Yoo thankyou for creating this thread. Been a great experience working with you!!

1 Like

I had a great great experience with @hieuyoer123 . The yoyos were in prime condition, he was very helpful throughout the whole process amd he is an overall cool guy to deal with.
I’m looking forward to buy from him again!

1 Like

Tysm for writing!!! That made my week ^^

1 Like

Finally got the throws bought from @hieuyoer123 . He has been very communicative throughout the whole shipping/waiting process as he ships from Vietnam. All throws are packed well and he got some really nice throws still, check it out and don’t hesitate to deal with him.

1 Like

Ty for doing business and having been very patient. Been a great experience!!

Bought a Plasma Crasher from @hieuyoer123 which just arrived today. Yo-yo was in mint condition as described (and very pretty it must be said) and it was packaged well with a bundle of nice purple strings. They were very communicative during the buying process and happy to send extra photos when asked.

The yo-yo was sent with a polyform box rather than its original packaging and the box had a small tear for whatever that’s worth. Didn’t matter to me since it was the yo-yo I was after which, as I said, was in perfect condition :smiley:

I’d gladly buy from them again with no hesitation.

1 Like

Thankyou for the kind words, Lex! Im so glad they arrive kinda early and the stuffs are up to your mark. Have fun!

1 Like