Feedback for yodaddyo

@Yodaddyo was a steller dude to trade with. Thankful for not only the trade, but his lfriendship as well. Trade with confidence

1 Like

Had a fantastic trade with @Yodaddyo. Seth has great communication, shipped fast and throw as described! Thanks

1 Like

Did a deal with @Yodaddyo for a teal parlay. Showed me exact condition yoyo was in and had great communication throughout. Highly recommend. Thanks.

1 Like

yodaddyo was awesome getting me 11 yoyos for only 100 dollars. He showed kindness too help me figure out what I liked to throw. Thanks so much yodaddyo, this is a great guy to do business with. He was also very easy to communicate with.

1 Like

Got a gem from @Yodaddyo. Communication was on point and everything was packaged well. Really nice person to work with.

2 Likes

@Yodaddyo was an amazing trader with clear communication and a kindness not seen by many, would 100% trust with trades and sales in the future. thank you!!!

1 Like

Just got in the LK Glass PiF from @Yodaddyo. Excellently packed and everything arrived safe and sound!

1 Like

Thanks Ro—
err—
I mean, Berv.

Thanks, Berv!

I think I had the axle double or triple wrapped. I have a feeling that some Zipline Kotn with some bee balm would get that thing ripping right. I really wish I would’ve been able to get it dialed in before I sent it off. Apologies for that, everyone.

Also, make sure to give that 3d printed yo a throw. I was pleasantly surprised by the capabilities on that one. I’m assuming it was a @Captrogers print? Very cool.

2 Likes

I don’t remember what i put in there but printed by me probably someone else’s design that i printed and tossed in the box on a whim. I totally forget who’s now.

1 Like

It was grey and said “fixed axle February 2024” and had a little bullet shaped hub. It’s not glued or anything, because it came apart the first time I threw it, but I just popped it back together and it played great, especially for the axle being part of the print. Just gotta check it once in awhile and make sure that gap ain’t getting to big. Lol

1 Like

ahh that was one of the first test prints for the antman yoyo

1 Like

Just completed a trade with Mr. Seth.

Communication was amazing with supplied pictures. Everything came as described and was packaged WELL!

Amazing experience and would trade with again.