Hojo-YoYo Feedback (current)

Really great sale experience with @Hojo-YoYo! Fair prices, shipped fast, bubblewrapped to perfection, and even generously included some great candy. Awesome seller!

1 Like

Helped me add to my little league collection with a quick and painless trade! Everything came in just as described!

1 Like

Did a multi-piece trade with @Hojo-YoYo and all was great. Thank you!

1 Like

Hojo-yoyo(Howard),is good to deal with ,packed great shipped fast.thanks

1 Like

I got a ZGRT Qi, mint today in the mail from him. It is everything I could hope for and more. A splendid fellow with whom to do business.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with Hojo-Yoyo. He provided quick response, custom photos, and quick shipping. Package arrived on time well packed with everything we agreed to.

1 Like

I had a great experience dealing with @Hojo-YoYo. Everything arrived fast, safe and as described. Thank you. :star2::star2:

1 Like

Recently had two great experiences with @Hojo-YoYo - do not hesitate to do business with him! 10/10 A+

1 Like

Had a great trade with @Hojo-YoYo. Good communication, fast shipping, no problems whatsoever. Trade with confidence

1 Like

@Hojo-YoYo - Great seller, very well packed, quick to ship, a+++

1 Like

@Hojo-YoYo very good guy, made a very excellent trade with them. Definitely eye ballin some other yoyos from them. Would definitely do another deal or buy from.

1 Like

Thought I’d put feedback where it belongs for this guy,he packs good,ships fast and as described ,done a few deals with this guy.good guy!

1 Like

It’s people like @Hojo-YoYo that make this community great.

I was looking for some brass UL’s. He reached out to me and made it happen. Totally made my day. Thank you! :+1: :grin:

1 Like

First experience purchasing from the forum. Communication was great and the yoyo was awesome. The extra string was appreciated as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @Hojo-YoYo , yoyo came in exactly as promised, covered in protection, and plays like a charm. Everything was communicated, paid for tracking, and got here fast considering it came from across the CONUS. Would 100% buy from him again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Great seller, fast shipping good communication. Would not hesitate to deal with @Hojo-YoYo

1 Like

@Hojo-YoYo was quick to ship, yoyo was secure, condition was exactly as described. Would buy again. Thanks again!

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @Hojo-YoYo ! Communication was good, yoyo was shipped out quick, and the yoyo came exactly as described. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

1 Like

Another successful transaction with @Hojo-YoYo! Consistently a great dude/great seller!

1 Like

Had an absolutely fantastic transaction with @Hojo-YoYo . We setup a trade, and it couldn’t have been smoother. He was quick to respond, shipped swiftly, and just overall a great trader. I would happily do more business with him if I ever have something that he needs.
Thank you Howard!

1 Like