Positive Feedback for Thruwell

Received a long sought after PopArt from @Thruwell. It was a pleasure to communicate with him and he was upfront about shipping to the US. The included Zipline strings and a paracord knuckle roller was a nice added bonus. I would definitely buy from him again. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
Thank you.

2 Likes

Bought a PockeHt from @Thruwell and it was packaged very securely and was exactly as he described. Shipping was also surprisingly fast from Germany to California. Took about 12 days I believe. He even threw in some sweet Kot’n string and a paracord knuckle roller.

I wouldn’t hesitate buying from him again. No hiccups, good communication, safe packaging, and quick intercontinental shipping.

2 Likes

I’ve bought ZGRT Janus and Knuckelbone from @Thruwell and all the transaction went smooth.
The package was well prepared and everything arrived safely.
I won’t hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

Just received my gen2 Throwback Civility from Jay. Condition was just as described. Brand new with retail packaging included. He packed everything super secure, and it made it to the US all the way from Germany in perfect condition. Even tossed in some Alpha line strings, which who can complain about that. I’d been searching for one of these for almost a year.

Price was incredibly fair esp consideringthe shipping costs to send international. Looking forward to doing business again with you buddy. Thanks for everything. Cheers

2 Likes

Just got my 2 yoyo’s today! Was right in his ball park for 12-14 days to US! Packaging was very professional, and both yoyo’s in original boxes, and then wrapped in a bubble wrap sleeve. Was a pleasure speaking to @Thruwell! Very nice and straight forward on things, and was very quick about getting things packaged and shipped! Love the paracord knuckle roller! Will definitely buy from him again!

2 Likes

Bought 2 MFDs from @Thruwell and I’m blown away by the quality of the whole process.
A lot of throwing done since they’ve arrived, but it is them:

The communication with Jay is superb, he is a great person, super patient and nice, it’s a true pleasure to deal with him. Yoyos are mint, smooth 10/10, just like described, original box with all the extras included, packaged in bubble wrap, impossible to take any damage on the way. And he included a whole bunch of extra goodies AND a surprise gift.

I will definitely buy some yoyos from this gentleman again :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

Nothing but praise for this seller! I am happy as a clam! Fantastic packaging, prompt shipment and true description. Fabulous communication. Thanks, Steve Ward (archiesdad)

1 Like

Just leaving some positive feedback for Jay. Seamless transaction all round. Fast replies, fast delivery and went above and beyond with the whole package. Even included some strings, stickers and a super sweet knuckleroller he made himself!
Thanks again Jay

2 Likes

I can copya and paste yophilyo comments. Jay is a pleasure to deal with!!

1 Like

From start to finish was a pleasant experience with, Jay!

They sent me photos asap and shipping happened in the blink of an eye. It did take a bit shipping from Germany but I mention that only for others looking to do business with them. You will get it and your face will light up! They also included stickers, a knuckle roller, a little lucky parachord guy, and a nice note :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m always skeptical about overseas shipping, but @Thruwell changed that for me. Fantastic experience. Communication was great, and I appreciated the hand made surprises he included, and the note put a huge smile on my face. 10/10 will buy again.

Thanks Jay!

2 Likes

great seller, packaged well and does a bit of extra customer service :slightly_smiling_face:
dont hesitate to get sth you want from him

1 Like

Outstanding seller. Very communicative and patient. If he tells u a yoyo is mint and smooth, it is. Got a masamini 2 from him and he even through in some extra goodies. Yoyo is outstanding! Buy from him with confidence.

2 Likes

Second time buying from @Thruwell. He is a top-tier seller. Very communicative and helpful. Packages throws well and includes joyful goodies and crafts. Very personable and trustworthy guy. 11/10 A++

3 Likes

@Thruwell is the most stand-up gentleman I’ve ever bought anything from. So dedicated to this group and his passion for skill toys and tinkering. He puts a lot of care and consideration into his packages.Got some great throws and some additional bonus surprises. I’d trust everything he says without question. His throws were immaculate, original everything and essentially brand new. The only difference being the amazing packaging, note, paracord buddies for kids, knuckle rollers, assorted and labeled strings to try and more. Wow!

I’ve already just finished another excellent transaction with him and will report more soon!

Just got my package from @Thruwell well packed, quick shipping and the yoyo was as described…basically new.

Thanks a lot buddy.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave me your feedback. It’s highly appreciated and your kind words mean a lot to me :pray:t4:

1 Like

Yoyo feels like new, packaging was great, communication and shipping were an absolute delight. Even put in some goodies.

:star::star::star::star::star:
5 Star Rating for Jay.

2 Likes

got a otter from thruwell perfectly packaged no complaints - even gave me a free knuckle roller! 10/10

2 Likes

Today I received 6 throws purchased from @Thruwell . Hopefully, one day this gentleman will have a specialized yo-yo store. Someone with this level of detail and this level of service has been a magnificent experience; a very attentive person whom I would love to get to know in person. The yo-yos were in perfectly described condition, and a level of honesty that is more than pure.

He also included in the package some extra items that I did not expect AT ALL and that he didn’t have to include. He even handmade a little detail himself! It was like opening a Christmas present at 6 years old.

1 Like