Brand Themed Bundle Deals! Yoyofactory Mega Blowout, Yoyofriends and C3! Free Tracked Shipping inside Europe if you buy two bundles! (Updated 12/19)

Hey Hey,

offering some brand themed bundle deals here. Shipping from Germany. Prices include standard international shipping ($20), for Tracked and Insured Shipping please add $35. Free Tracked and Insured Shipping inside Europe if you buy two bundles!
Please reach out if you are interested in something. I gladly send additional pics and I‘m always open to work something out :wink:

I also do have a feedback thread…

…and another BST thread where I’m offering individual throws (it would get a bit convoluted over there so I started this additional thread for bundle deals)…

Payment via PayPal F&F (or you cover the fees for G&S please). And sorry but no trades at the moment.

Thanks for checking out my listings :pray:t4:

YOYOFACTORY Knockout Series Mystery Box (Everything included for the genuine unboxing experience!) $75 $65

YOYOFACTORY Shutter Bundle $150

Shutter NMTBS
Shutter Wide Angle (Lucas Decker Edition) Mint w/ Box
Shutter JDS Mint w/ Box

YOYOFACTORY Bi-Metal Bundle $200

Turntable 2.0 Mint w/ Box
Alta (Most underrated Yoyofactory throw imo) Mint w/ Box

YOYOFACTORY Yoyofactory x Yoyoexpert 2018 Buyer’s Club Mystery Box incl. the Case $50

Ko‘olau Edge Some vibe out of the box. NMTBS
Wedge Gold Glitter Mystery Box Edition Mint w/ Box

:arrow_up: Take all of the Yoyofactory Throws above for $420 including Tracked and Insured Shipping! :arrow_up:

YOYOFRIENDS $90

Shortcut NMTBS
Roundabout Mint (Not yet released! Was part of a mystery box.)

C3 YOYODESIGN $90

Krown Mint
Radius 7068 Mint

2 Likes

I’m interested in the monkeyfinger set.

1 Like

Bump up

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bumping

Prices dropped on every bundle deal!