Whole Collection for Sale

I started getting everything ready for individual boxing up, and I just figured “why not just post a big picture?” So, this is pretty much everything. I’ll include a written list as well. As for reason behind sale, I’m moving overseas, which costs a lot, and I am going to be in a much smaller place, and I have other things I have to focus on and spend on, so…yeah. Everything is in excellent shape except for a few that have a single ding (I generally only play on carpet).

Anyone interested in any of these? If not, no worries - I’ve asked a couple clubs if I could just ship them everything and they can donate to local kids who can’t afford to get into the hobby or something like that. I mean, I don’t play that much these days anyway - might as well go to someone who will give them more use, right?

Thanks so much, folks, and have a great day!

Maker Model

Duncan Big Fun

Duncan Torque

Duncan Big Fun

Duncan Big Fun

Duncan Torque

Duncan Metal Drifter

Duncan Strix

Duncan Big Fun

Duncan Roadrunner

Duncan Roadrunner

Duncan Roadrunner

Duncan Echo

Duncan Echo

Duncan Windrunner

Duncan Origami Lite

Duncan Haymaker Monometal

Duncan Haymaker Monometal

Duncan Haymaker OG

Duncan Metal Racer

Duncan Bumble Bee Bimetal

Duncan Barracuda

Yo-Yo Factory Overthrow

Yo-Yo Factory North Star

Yo-Yo Factory 888

Yo-Yo Factory California

Yo-Yo Factory California

Yo-Yo Factory Wedge

Yo-Yo Factory Halo

Yo-Yo Factory Whip

Yo-Yo Factory Balls

Yo-Yo Factory Atom Smasher

Yo-Yo Factory Atom Smasher

Yo-Yo Factory Replay Pro

Doc Pop Shawn Exploder

Doc Pop DIY

Doc Pop PLTPS

Doc Pop Weekender

Doc Pop Weekender

Luftwerk 000 PC

Luftwerk Fulvia PC

Rain City Skills BFD

Rain City Skills Show Pony

Rain City Skills SETI

Rain City Skills Busker

Rain City Skills Author Sequel

Rain City Skills Author Sequel

Jake Bullock Dunk PC

Jake Bullock Secret Slim

Jake Bullock Slappa

One Drop Fat Tire

One Drop Kracken

One Drop Terrarian

One Drop T1 20/20

MK1 Spyglass

MK1 x Spiral Sliver

Dressel Designs Monsoon

Dressel Designs Monsoon

MK1 Dynames

Dressel Designs 50/50

GWAY Daredevil

YoYo Recreation Futura

Freshly Dirty VHS

Hesh Petri

Hesh Honeypot

YoYo Friends TiNY

YoYo Friends Dove

Recess Triple Double

Yanasi Scissortail

ZGRT Basilisk

ILYY Krapfen

Atmos Butterball

OP Yoyos Balloon

CLYW Sasquatch

Mile High Yoyos Mile Hybrid

Asteria Yoyos Star Trail

**I think this is everything.**

6 Likes

3 Likes

I really shouldn’t as I already bought so many bit can you dm me a pic of the star trail? Basilisk? Tiny?

ik I wanted the startrail before. Best of luck regardless with the move!!

Wow! I haven’t sold any yo-yos before, but I didn’t expect so many responses so quick, haha. I am working on responding to everyone via PMs with specific pics, etc. Just wanted to post that here, so you guys know I’m not ignoring anyone’s messages. Have a nice Monday!

7 Likes

What color Sasquatch do you have? I didn’t spot it in the pic. Just curious. Thank you!

Sent you a PM!

1 Like

I don’t see any of these in the photo you posted. Please note that you are required to post photographs of everything you are selling.

1 Like

My bad - I had placed a few near the boxes. I will rectify.

2 Likes

Hulk Smash! :slight_smile:

Are you able to snap some pics of that one? I’d like to know more about its condition and see the ano job’s unique splash.

Thanks again!

First: thank you so much for all the good luck wishes regarding the move!

Second: I’ve taken additional photos of all requested except for the TiNY and the Weekenders. If I didn’t do one or two, I can try to get to it tmr. - sorry for any delay. Also, some may be spoken for or are inexpensive plastics that I will likely just donate to a club or something and give some kids a chance to get something/something different. I may just send the whole batch of anything that doesn’t sell to some folks who have reached out who do sort of charity/community yoyo events.

Also, I have a bunch of extra string - some Kitty and Zeekio, some Lone Wolf and Zip Line and Doc Pop - and I will grab some at random and include that in the box along with the original box (assuming I have the original box - I have a bunch, but I’m not sure if I have all). The shipping boxes seem like pretty strong cardboard to me, and I will use Kraft/packing paper to cushion and wrap.

Third: As for pricing, I posted that below. If I’m just totally off, let me know. I don’t have much frame of reference for this. I gave AI the list and asked it to give me what I should ask for for a preowned yoyo that was in mint condition. All throws are mint except for a couple, and those are $10 off whatever price AI gave them. If people want to buy more than one or propose their own deal, feel free to do it.

I may or may not be able to get pricing out tonight (I’m trying to get everything on one spreadsheet list thing), but that’s the formula I figured I’d use unless you guys all tell me I’m off.

Thanks so much for all the reaching out, folks, and I’ll post the pics for all the requests I got as of a certain time today in a second. If I didn’t get to your email or message yet asking for a pic, I will try to get to it by sometime tmr. Sorry in advance for the delay!

3 Likes
1 Like

OK, so I tried to group these by color.

WHITES: OOO PC and Fulvia PC

PURPLES: Fat Tire, Star Trail, Show Pony, Spyglass, Basilisk, 50/50, T1 20/20

GREENS: PLTPS, Petri, Sasquatch, VHS, Sliver, Terraria

BROWNS: Slappa, Secret Slim, Futura

There are some individual pictures as well for those that a ton of people asked about.

Again, second set, tried to group by color.

BLACK: 888

GOLDS: Bi-Metal Bumblebee (shiny), Strix, Shawn Exploder

BLUES: Triple Double, Kracken, Torque

REDS: Scissortail, Honeypot, Butterball, Krapfen

Again, if a lot of folks asked about something, I tried to include some solo pics as well

Thanks so much, and have a good one!

1 Like

Left to right, by the way.

1 Like

So, everything is mint condition, except for like 3, which have a single ding each. I will call out and tell you if any have dings. So, some folks asked about Show Pony and VHS, which are 2 of the 3 - maybe it is just those two - with dings. I mentioned it to them in their message to me to make sure they knew, and I tried to include pics here showing the ding on each.

**So I plugged in the list of throws into AI and asked it to generate prices for preowned, and it came up with everything below. Admittedly, I didn’t double check everything, but I picked a few at random, and they seemed correct, so, in the interest of time, we can start here. The only thing I’d change is just to say that if you want one of the couple that have a ding on them, I’d take off another $10. I’m pretty sure that just applies to Show Pony and VHS, but yeah. If anyone hits the lottery and wants to buy everything, I’ll give you $400 off, lol. Again, I’m leaning on AI for pricing here, so if I’m totally off, please feel free to correct me.**

Couple specific things: the YYF Halo is I think an unreleased color way (got it as part of an event a couple years back); and there are several NIB throws here (I would buy an extra when I found something I really liked and just keep it in the box), but I’m just pricing them the same/no difference.

Again, thanks so much for the interest and kind words about the move, folks! Have a great one!

:handshake: Multi-Item Bundle Deals:

To save us both on shipping and time, I am highly encouraging bundles!

  • Buy 2 or more: Free shipping!
  • Buy 3 or more: Take $5 off your total + free shipping.
  • Add a budget plastic: Add any $10–$12 plastic listed below to any premium metal purchase for just $5 extra.

All prices include domestic continental shipping if bundled. Please PM me for international shipping or if you want to work out a larger bulk lot deal.


:label: Duncan

  • Duncan Big Fun (4 available) — $10 each
  • Duncan Torque (2 available) — $20 each
  • Duncan Metal Drifter — $16
  • Duncan Strix — $24
  • Duncan Roadrunner (3 available) — $20 each
  • Duncan Echo (2 available) — $23 each
  • Duncan Windrunner — $23
  • Duncan Origami Lite — $29
  • Duncan Haymaker Monometal (2 available) — $26 each
  • Duncan Haymaker OG — $45
  • Duncan Metal Racer — $13
  • Duncan Bumble Bee Bimetal — $42
  • Duncan Barracuda — $29

:label: YoYoFactory

  • Yo-Yo Factory Overthrow — $29
  • Yo-Yo Factory North Star — $16
  • Yo-Yo Factory 888 — $65
  • Yo-Yo Factory California (2 available) — $26 each
  • Yo-Yo Factory Wedge — $12
  • Yo-Yo Factory Halo — $26
  • Yo-Yo Factory Whip — $5
  • Yo-Yo Factory Balls — $36
  • **Yo-Yo Factory Atom Smasher (2 available) — $10 each
  • Yo-Yo Factory Replay Pro — $10

:label: Boutique & Premium Brands

  • Atmos Butterball — $58
  • Asteria Yoyos Star Trail — $49
  • CLYW Sasquatch — $75
  • Doc Pop Shawn Exploder — $49
  • Doc Pop DIY — $32
  • Doc Pop PLTPS — $49
  • Doc Pop Weekender (2 available) — $45 each
  • Dressel Designs Monsoon (2 available) — $49 each
  • Dressel Designs 50/50 — $45
  • Freshly Dirty VHS — $49
  • GWAY Daredevil — $45
  • Hesh Petri — $45
  • Hesh Honeypot — $45
  • ILYY Krapfen — $62
  • Jake Bullock Dunk PC — $39
  • Jake Bullock Secret Slim — $39
  • Jake Bullock Slappa — $39
  • Luftwerk 000 PC — $42
  • Luftwerk Fulvia PC — $20
  • Mile High Yoyos Mile Hybrid — $45
  • MK1 Spyglass — $72
  • MK1 x Spiral Sliver — $49
  • MK1 Dynames — $49
  • One Drop Fat Tire — $42
  • One Drop Kracken — $52
  • One Drop Terrarian — $52
  • One Drop T1 20/20 — $52
  • OP Yoyos Balloon — $45
  • Rain City Skills BFD — $39
  • Rain City Skills Show Pony — $42
  • Rain City Skills SETI — $42
  • Rain City Skills Busker — $42
  • Rain City Skills Author Sequel (2 available) — $45 each
  • Recess Triple Double — $39
  • Yanasi Scissortail — $45
  • YoYo Friends TiNY (Titanium) — $130
  • YoYo Friends Dove — $23
  • YoYo Recreation Futura — $52
  • ZGRT Basilisk — $49
2 Likes

Dmd.

Oh I see what the issues was. After a deep dive to catch back up…. I see clyw re designed and re- released that yo-yo twice since I left the scene and both of those changed the model so much it should have had a new namesake. Something like Sas XL would have sufficed but like ford made the electric “mustang” look nothing like all the other mustangs it feels like a missed opp and a flop of a decision on the makers part. oh well!! Now I know what I am looking at.

I didn’t know they re-released the Sasquatch and changed it aLOT from the version I knew and loved. The og like 2010-2015 version is what I was looking for. It was small, dense and fun. The new ones are GIANT and should have been called something else imho.

Thank you and good luck with the sales! I’d like to find an old, smaller one. Ty!