Whole Collection for Sale

No problem, man! It’s super floaty and massive, so definitely not going to be the same as what you’re looking for. Best of luck!

UPDATE: so, I got a ton of responses in my messages, and I’m working through them. Work has me pretty busy this week, too, so I may not catch up with you all until the weekend, but I will block out lots of time then to make sure I hit responses to everyone’s DMs! Sorry for the delay - I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop!

5 Likes

If i asked for 10 random yoyos 5 plastic 5 metal how much would you charge

1 Like

I’m sure you’re getting a lot of DMs, but I was wondering, are the people who reached out early on still being considered, or is priority based on how many throws someone gets?

Had anyone heard back from seller and/or completed a deal?

Nope

1 Like

I did hear back, made a deal, and am waiting for paypal info. Nothing since the 23rd, though.

2 Likes

That’s a while! They must be busy.

Thats my thought. It’s a lot of yoyos, and moving is a big deal, let alone moving countries. I’m not exactly in a rush and pestering only adds to their pile of DM’s.

2 Likes

Hey, guys - sorry for the delay. I meant to post something a few days ago that said I got slammed and would catch up over the weekend. so I am doing that now. I got like 65 messages, so I am trying to keep track with pen and paper because there are a bunch of people going for the same throws a lot of the time, and I’m trying to keep track of who asked first and then who confirmed after pricing, etc.

I am in the process of trying to get things out to people right now to confirm purchases. If someone doesn’t confirm, I will move on down the list to the next person who asked about that throw, etc.

Again, so sorry for the delays. Trying to get visa documents out, work done, family stuff taken care of, etc. has had me running around a lot this week!

4 Likes

Hey let me know about the Star Trail later if I was the first lmk I still want it very much so

1 Like

Abyss in the stars again, maybe because you are one :star::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

"When you were mine
We fell across the sky
It may be out of sight but never out of mind
Out there on the run
You’re not the only one
Shadow from the sun
Backlit, up against the wall

Superstar, shining far

When you were mine

It may be out of sight, but never out of mind

Backlit, up against the wall
Superstar, shining far (super star, star, star, star)"

Superstar - Beach House

I am not the only star around :slight_smile: Everyone around here is one too :star:

1 Like

I’m going through messages chronologically - sorry for delay in response.

2 Likes
1 Like

OK, so, I went through messages again in chronological order, and I believe I have things sorted. I was going to post last night, but I kept getting “Oops - Error 500” when I went to the forum page, and it was already like 2am. I wrote things down on some papers at my house, though, and I will post tonight after work. I think I have like 40 of the yo-yos spoken for now, pending final confirmation, and I will update the inventory list as well.

Thank you so much for hanging in there with me, folks, and I again apologize for the delay!

3 Likes

Is the balls still available and in good condition

OK, so, I’m sending individual responses for confirmation of final purchase to all relevant parties via response to their DM. I want to give them all a reasonable chance to respond, and I know some folks can get busy or need to wait on pay day, so I’m waiting until next Monday for a response before I move on to the next person who asked about that particular throw or post it back up for sale.

These are the throws that are potentially gone waiting final confirmation:

Weekenders

Californias (one NIB, one not)

Dunk PC

Show Pony

Pro-Z

Sliver

Freehands

VHS

Basilisk

Futura

Monsoon (silver)

Star Trail

Balloon

Fat Tire

Petri

Terrarian

Honeypot

50/50

Krapfen

PLTPS

Shawn Exploder

Secret Slim

T1 2020

Spyglass

Triple Double

888

Slappa

Butterball

Bimetal Bumblebee

Barracuda

Busker

DIY

Fireballs

Some others are just awaiting more information as to which one they meant if, like, they called a throw, but their description matches more than one.

Also, if anyone sent me a message in last 24 hours, I haven’t gotten to it yet, but I will ASAP. Sorry for delay!

3 Likes

Thanks for the transparent updates mate, shows you’re going about things in the right manner. I have faith you’re a straight up seller even without making a purchase. Top job.

3 Likes

You are very kind, man - I’m trying to be methodical and detailed! Hopefully I’m not upsetting anyone waiting on a response too much!

1 Like