Yoyojoe feedback

I just bought a couple yoyo’s from @yoyojoe. The whole deal went smoothly, good communications, accurate descriptions, quick shipping and good packing. I’d buy from him again for sure.

1 Like

I second this statement.

1 Like

Great transaction with @yoyojoe - great prices, yoyos as described. He knows how to package yoyos for shipping, and shipped quickly. Great seller!

1 Like

Bought another from @yoyojoe. Great transaction again. He’s an easy person to do business with!

2 Likes

Had a fantastic transaction with yoyojoe. Honesty and forthcoming shipped fast and packed safely. I would deff buy and trade with him again. Thank you.

1 Like

Bought a boost square from @yoyojoe. Shipped fast, came as described, appropriately priced, bonus strings, well packaged, 10/10 seller. Thanks.

My experience with yoyojoe was very professional. They had great communication, great packaging, and shipped quickly, even shipped earlier than they said they would! Was also very nice of them to include assorted response pads, definitely have some throws that could use theirs being refreshed! A++

2 Likes

Just completed a transaction with @yoyojoe for a Tmbr eh, a yoyo I’ve wanted for a long time.

He sent the yoyo straight away and it arrived with me in the UK in only 11 days! Happily do business with again, he’s a great seller!

3 Likes

I think I did a trade with him and everything went the same way.

1 Like

Just got two throws from joe, they look even better than they did in the pics!

2 Likes

Recently picked up an elusive OD Cabal in excellent shape from Yoyojoe.

The yoyo arrived promptly, well packaged and in the condition described.

Would definitely do buisness with YYJ again!

2 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from @yoyojoe and it all went smoothly. Offered a great price and shipped quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Accurate description. Prompt shipping. Great transaction.

This is a little late (I’m still getting used to the forum conventions), but I had a great transaction with @yoyojoe. Everything was excellent!

1 Like

Yoyojoe is the bee’s knees. Thanks so much for the excellent yoyo at a great price!

2 Likes

Had another yoyo from @yoyojoe and everything went very smoothly yet again. Would buy from again without hesitation.

Thanks for the business mate!

1 Like

Joe’s fantastic, got a super nice throw from them and they even included some extra pads which was very appreciated considering .555 pads aren’t widely found anymore. The yo-yo was packaged extremely well and shipping was prompt. A+++!

1 Like

I just bought another couple from @yoyojoe and I’m very happy. He’s a great member of the community and super easy to deal with.

Nope that would be yoyojoe1

1 Like

Belated feedback for another fantastic purchase experience with Joe. Cannot recommend them highly enough; you know you’re in for a smooth easy transaction when you deal from them!