Yoyojoe feedback

I had a smooth transaction with @yoyojoe. He shipped when he said he would and the yoyo was in the condition described in the listing. Excellent seller, no complaints.

1 Like

always excellent transactions with @yoyojoe - bst without question

2 Likes

I bought another yoyo from @yoyojoe. All good, no complaints. Really fast shipping!

2 Likes

I just had a seamless purchase from @yoyojoe. Great communication and quick shipping.

Hope to work with you again!

2 Likes

Great transaction with @yoyojoe , seemless communication, yoyo came quick, and just as described.

1 Like

Bought a nice yo-yo from @yoyojoe and it arrived today. Fast shipping, packed well and everything received as expected…great!

2 Likes

Bought a higher end throw from him a couple days ago and he shipped extremely quickly. Condition was even better than i expected and it was packed well. A+

2 Likes

I recently purchased a yo-yo from @yoyojoe. He was very communicative, shipped quickly, the packaging was excellent and he accurately described the condition of the yo-yo. I’m very happy with the purchase and I would buy from him again without hesitation.

2 Likes

I recently had another great transaction with @yoyojoe, and I couldn’t be any happier with how it all went.

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from @yoyojoe: everything perfect, good seller, well packed and protected, attentive and quick to answer my questions.
I would make deals with him again without any doubt;)
100% recommended seller!

Perfect transaction with @yoyojoe would do business with him any time.

Got a super hard to find throw off Joe and I could not be happier. Great seller and nice guy.
Highly recommended A++

Love the exit 8 you sold me! Would definitely buy from you again!!

Over the last four months I’ve made three purchases from them that included some very nice, rare models. Each time the experience was wonderful, I wouldn’t hesitate to repeat any of them and will no doubt end up doing so in the future!

ETA 2022-05-16: Had another great experience with them a few weeks after this was originally posted. Always smooth dealing with them!

Good guy, easy transaction with excellent communication. Thanks man!

@yoyojoe

Just finished a terrific buy from yoyojoe!! Item arrived well packaged and as described in excellent shape! I can’t find the vibe he talked about? Smooth to me……would do again…A+

1 Like

Just got my yo-yo in the mail today! Got exactly what I was expecting! Great job! :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Great experience trading with @yoyojoe ! Solid packaging and timely shipping.

2 Likes

I had a great experience buying from @yoyojoe! Do not hesitate to to business with him. 10/10 A+

1 Like

Got an Rso Gravity from @yoyojoe shipped fast, great communication, excellent price even helped me ship it to Dizzo to be anodized. Great experience, would absolutely buy from in the future. Thanks again

1 Like