Yoyojoe feedback

Never a bad experience with yoyojoe, they have a bunch of cool mid-school throws that you don’t see everyday at fair prices, and as this thread shows, are fantastic to deal with.

Just completed a transaction with @yoyojoe, it was as smooth as butter. Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended! Thank you for the great deal too.

Made a deal with yoyojoe and it all went well. Fast shipping, communication and good packaging.

Just completed a trade with @yoyojoe , super fast shipping, easy to communicate with, and a very smooth transaction. Highly recommend this guy for any trades or purchase

Just completed another smooth transaction with @yoyojoe . Fast shipping, good communication, and bulletproof packaging. Can’t ask for more.

I’ve completed several transactions with Yoyojoe and it’s always been great. It’s easy, friendly and fast. A+

Just completed another transaction with yoyojoe, this time a trade. Everything went smoothly, quick shipping and great packaging too!

I just purchased a yoyo from @yoyojoe and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Excellent communication, great packaging. I cannot recommend enough!

I did a trade and purchase separately with @yoyojoe and both went extremely well! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the yoyos were exactly as described.

1 Like

Great dealing with @yoyojoe. Shipped fast and secure, and arrived as described

Another great experience with @yoyojoe . Yoyo was secure, shipped quickly, and was as described. Can’t ask for more.

You couldn’t ask for a better seller. All around great transaction.

Absolute legend of a seller!

Picked up an MSG from Joe and could not be happier.

A pleasure to do business with.

Thanks Joe!

Another great experience buying from @yoyojoe - he even offered to polish the throw I purchased before shipping and it looks like new. Don’t hesitate to do business with him!

And another great experience with @yoyojoe. Same as above, “Shipped fast and secure, and arrived as described.”

10/10 seller, good communication and fast shipping

A legend. A scholor. Thank you again.

1 Like

Great seller as always <3 shipped quickly with care.

Another smooth transaction from @yoyojoe! Purchased another throw without issues. 10/10 A+

I’ve made another purchase from @yoyojoe and it went perfectly as expected. Great communication, great packaging and shipping, and everything exactly as described.