Yoyojoe feedback

10/10. Got it out quickly, packaged safely, good communication.

Purchased a gorgeous TP Naja from @yoyojoe i wasnt able to pay immediately not because his price was too high, its was very fairly priced its just an expensive throw but he agreed to hold it for me for a couple days to give me an opportunity to gather the funds i needed, i sent the money he shipped shortly after and it was delivered shortly after…i regret nothing

Bought a purple A-RT/G2 Life from @yoyojoe and it was a fantastic experience! Great communication, shipped quickly, very well packaged, and everything was exactly as described :smile:

Got a CLYW Beater from @yoyojoe the throw is immaculate everything in box including pin wasn’t expecting that truly appreciated. Thanks!

Got a Noah form @yoyojoe and the whole process was smooth and easy. Thanks!

1 Like

Got a grail i didnt know exists, good seller with good throws.walked me through my first BST purchase and shipped quickly + packaged well.

Highly recommend !

Bought a throw from yoyojoe. Transaction was smooth as can be. Great seller. Thanks.

Got a great deal from @yoyojoe. Quick shipping, packaged well. I’m very pleased. Would do business again.

Grabbed a couple of throws from @yoyojoe and it was a wonderful experience. Helped with the questions I had about the YoYos and they were shipped quickly, securely, and were in excellent condition. Would not hesitate to work with again. Can purchase with confidence!

Just bought a throw off yoyojoe and the transaction was as smooth as can be.

Great communication and friendly seller!

Joe and his brother are what I love to call. Historians.

They are filled with so much yoyo knowledge and are seriously great guys. Do not hesitate to trade or buy from either of these fine gentleman.

1 Like

Reasonable price, excellent communication, shipped promptly and beautifully packaged. Great experience buying from them!

1 Like

Second throw purchased off of @yoyojoe in a month. Everything went perfect. Highly recommend. Thanks again!

Thanks to the generous offering by Yoyojoe. I have a long time want for me an Oxygene Obsidian in orange in great condition the finish is so powdery.
I was also able to pick up also from Yoyojoe this OneDrop 1to1 pink fade to Orange with yelowishy areas
Thank you Yoyojoe

Yoyojoe is great to deal with, takes care of his throws, packaging good, fast shipping. I if he has what you are looking for make a deal with Yoyojoe.

That did sound like a commercial I just did not say…

“ come down to Yoyojoe he has the craziest deals around “

2 Likes

Very happy with my YWETi Gunmetal Grey <3
and there are a few more to come! As soon as it’s in hand, I’ll put the photo here too <3
@yoyojoe is the best. Without mercy 8)

I’m not spreading any new information here, I think we all now how stand up Joe is… more wanted to thank @yoyojoe for his generosity. He ran a give away centered around a pay it forward he was running. I ended up winning second place and he sent me a beautiful At Design Labs, MoNo 50mm. I couldn’t believe it. Thanks you Joe!

This guy is speechless. I bought these kids from him and surprisingly he gave me THE GIFT; DV888 proto!

Thank u onre more time, bro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome transaction with @yoyojoe , good communication, fast shipping and excellent packaging. What else can you ask for?