JEA86 Feedback

Just finished up a trade with @JEA86 and couldn’t be more thrilled. The Death Adder was on my radar for a while.

6 Likes

Thanks man enjoy it! I love the promotion it came today as well?

now we just need to get @sparhawk his box to him :slight_smile: so I can get another happy trade!

1 Like

Good experience with JEA86, communicated well, paid promptly, would do business with again!

1 Like

Swapped Rev2 colorways with @JEA86 and everything went smoothly. Quick to ship, arrived in great shape, and I got a Saturday Market throw out of it. Trade/buy with confidence!

2 Likes

I just received a MFD Fire Devil from @JEA86

Met through a mutual friend, and actually the two of us never even talked until today when the package arrived. He sent the yoyo promptly, with all the stickers and stuff that had come with it, and the yoyo was in perfect condition. I’d definitely do business with this guy again. Thanks for making my first BST experience such a good one!

3 Likes

Bought two from @JEA86. Transaction was simple and easy and was willing to give me a good deal on a multiple purchase. Shipping was quick and both arrived in great condition. Thank you! Hope we can do business again.

2 Likes

Just purchased from @JEA86.
Nicely packed and sent promptly. The throw is in the condition he specified. Took the time through our conversations to help out.
Great purchase! Thanks dude!!

2 Likes

@JEA86 purchased a throw from me and paid promptly. A good dude to chat with too, would recommend.

1 Like

Takes all of my money! Lol, but on a more serious note, have had multiple amazing transactions with @JEA86 all smooth as silk. Seems we have some similar taste in yoyos so conversation has been nice as well

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received a Raw Sudo quickly, with the box wrapping and upgraded side effects. Throw is amazing was well cared for. Would do business again in the future. Thanks JEA86

1 Like

Thanks to @JEA86 I’ve had a great mail day. Not only was the yoyo packaged well but the care package that went with it was beyond my expectations which made it feel like opening a Christmas gift! What a good seller, I can’t speak highly enough how great everything was. I wont hesitate to do business with him again. A+++ rating just top notch!

2 Likes

Amazing dealer! Such a nice guy, will deal again with him 10000000%!

2 Likes

Good experience would trade with him again. Everything was packaged great and he left very accurate descriptions of the yo-yos he was trading.

1 Like

Wow floored by these 2 peaks 2s I got from @JEA86. Amazing packaging to top it all off. Highly recommend buying from this guy!

1 Like

Recently sold a throw to @JEA86 and it was a refreshingly quick and simple exchange! Jeremy knew exactly what he wanted and got straight to the payment and address swap without any delay. Will gladly work with again :+1:

1 Like

Did a trade. Went great. Actually went above and beyond. Don’t hesitate to deal with. Thanks again.

1 Like

Just bought from JEA86, yoyo was well packaged and plays great, thanks again!

1 Like

I just completed a trade with @JEA86 and it was perfect. The throw was exactly as they described, they shipped it out quickly and safely, and great communication the whole time. I can’t recommend them enough.

1 Like

A perfect transaction. Above and Beyond. regardless of the yoyos (they arrived exactly as described) He shipped an extra bearing just in case I don’t like the flat bearing he gave a Konkave. He supplied extra string including a zipline on one of the yoyos which was nice as I’ve never tried that. He shipped quick. Very respectful in any negotiating. Packaged with care. 10/10 I hope he has more yoyos I want bc this is a trusted seller.

2 Likes