JEA86 Feedback

Thanks man I somehow missed this lol

3 Likes

A perfect transaction. Above and Beyond. regardless of the yoyos (they arrived exactly as described) He shipped an extra bearing just in case I don’t like the flat bearing he gave a Konkave. He supplied extra string including a zipline on one of the yoyos which was nice as I’ve never tried that. He shipped quick. Very respectful in any negotiating. Packaged with care. 10/10 I hope he has more yoyos I want bc this is a trusted seller.

2 Likes

Recently did a trade with @JEA86. Went smoothly as you’d expect from his rep. Don’t hesitate to deal with him.

2 Likes

Bought a couple throws from him and he had them packaged and shipped within an hour of receiving payment. They were packaged with care in bubble wrap and arrived safely. Good stuff all around.

1 Like

Just completed a double double with Jeremy!
Such a classy dealer…always communicates…never hesitate to make a deal with him! A+ class Act!
Would do it all again!

1 Like

I keep buying from @JEA86. Always a smooth transaction, plus solid conversation free of charge! Completely reccomend buying from!

1 Like

I’ve made a few more trades with @JEA86 and it’s always excellent every time. Great communication, great shipping and packaging.

1 Like

Super great to deal with!

1 Like

Great to work with! Awesome deal, good communication, and all the boxes and everything came with the yoyos. A+ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Purchase went smoothly with @JEA86. 10/10 would buy from again.

1 Like

Purchase went very smooth with @JEA86

Hooked me up with a throw he did not want to even sell and gave me a deal on another.

10/10

1 Like

Huge shout out times a billion to @JEA86. A shipping error by UPS caused a mixup where @Brawny and him got each other’s yoyos. Both were kinder than they should have been. Shot them both 5 bucks as an I’m sorry.

JEA86 sent an extra yoyo and tons of goodies I did not deserve and I will forever by greatful for him and the rest of the community.

Trade with this man, ASAP. He still has some yoyos listed.

1 Like

Huge shout out times a billion to @JEA86. A shipping error by UPS caused a mixup where @Brawny and him got each other’s yoyos. Both were kinder than they should have been. Shot them both 5 bucks as an I’m sorry.

JEA86 sent an extra yoyo and tons of goodies I did not deserve and I will forever by greatful for him and the rest of the community.

Trade with this man, ASAP. He still has some yoyos listed.

4 Likes

Jeremy is the best. This comment belongs HERE though instead

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir, I posted on there just now. Have a great evening!

2 Likes

GREAT DUDE, GREAT THROW, GREAT PRICE, GREAT SHIPPING. Easy person to deal with and an added contact to the folder of reputable sellers.

1 Like

Had a great transaction with @JEA86 from his latest offering Downsizing - G2, ART, CLYW - update 8/29/2021 . He still has a few nice ones available, so don’t hesitate. Quick shipping and fair pricing.

2 Likes

Bought another throw from Jeremy. Great dude. Great deal. Good packaging. Fast shipping.

2 Likes

Had a successful trade with Jeremy. He’s the man; Shipped fast, was polite all around, and was insistent on throwing goodies in the package. The string that came with the yo-yos also matched the throws. Would recommend dealing with this man any day.

3 Likes

@JEA86 is one of the most upstanding individuals you could have the pleasure of doing business with. I can’t even remeber how many trades and purchases I’ve done with Jeremy but everyone was fantastic. Do not hesitate to buy what he has to offer.

3 Likes