JEA86 Feedback

Once again, another flawless transaction with the mountaineer… or so I thought! This absolutely mint and exactly as promised deal came with a knot around the bearing!

If the worst thing to say about Jeremy is above, then you can pretty comfortably rely on him to be honest and fair in every transaction.

6 Likes

Perfect deal with JEA86 completed. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve purchased two throws from them over the past few months. The first experience was not perfect (we had really different interpretations on what “a little vibe” meant), but they were professional about it and offered to let me return it. While I didn’t exercise that option, I appreciated the offer, and obviously was not deterred by my experience and ended up purchasing another throw from them a few months later. That experience was perfect, item was exactly as described. Both times they packaged the yo-yo to ensure no damage would occur during transit and their prices were very fair. All in all, I would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with them in the future!

2 Likes

Update to my previous post… I’ve done trades, bought yoyos, even got a "mystery box " from @JEA86 … the man probably always goes in my favor. Ships fast ships securely and knows a ton about yoyos… honestly he knows what you like before you know it.

1 Like

Legit seller. Smooth and fast transaction!

1 Like

As per usual smooth and simple transaction. About as pain free as buying direct from a retailer, better conversation though for sure.

1 Like

Bought a throw from @JEA86. Was my first time doing so, and it went One Drop smooth. Easy to communicate with, shipped promptly, and the throw arrived securely and as described. Thanks!

2 Likes

Recently completed a purchase with @JEA86 . First time doing business with him and everything was smooth as can be from communication to payment to receipt!

Would BST with again 10/10.

Thanks much for the great deal, cheers!

2 Likes

Picked up two FD pieces from Jeremy and they arrived as described and faster than expected. Thanks!

1 Like

Grabbed a G2 Luna v1 from @JEA86. Everything went smooth and he was very responsive. Showed up today and was exactly as described. Wouldnt hesitate to buy again.

2 Likes

@JEA86 was kind of enough to sell me his extra B7 Grail. The transaction was smooth and had great communication throughout. Would buy from again anytime.

5 Likes

Third or fourth purchase from JEA86 Jeremy went smooth as always. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeremy is an absolute legend. Bought the spectacle he listed recently and he shipped the exact same day and the throw is in exact condition listed, could not be happier. Thanks again Jeremy!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend - glad it found the proper home to go to :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JEA86 is an awesome seller as always. Well packed, quick to ship and super reasonable pricing. Thanks!

1 Like

@JEA86 Easy transaction, good communication, packaging good, sent in timely manner. Highly recommend.

1 Like

This was a smooth transaction. Fast shipping and the Throw is mint. Would buy from again anytime.

1 Like

Another trade, another pain free flawless transaction. Thank you kindly!

1 Like

I just received my package from JEA8. Very fast shipping, no issues whatsoever. Even threw in a bonus Duncan Echo. Very cool. I would absolutely do business with this seller again and would recommend to all.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like