Kray Feedback

I’ve completed a trade with @Kray recently (Dec 15, got package on Dec 21): I highly recommend! I’ve got 3 drops from him, all exactly as described, great communication.

The transaction went very smoothly, responds within minutes, send some additional pictures for the one yoyo that had some dings. I’ve paid in the evening, the package was send early next morning. All inside was padded very well with foams and paper.

He also also included some extra strings and a really nice 3D printed string picker: works great!

Bought from thread: FS: Some old some new some rare some common
Photo after delivery

4 Likes

I bought @Kray a Skyva and a Dark Magic 2. Good communication, fast shipping and he also gave me strings and a hook!
Thanks!!

1 Like

Very cool dude. Transaction went smoothly. Got some nice freebies as well.

1 Like

Had a transaction with Kray on facebook but we’ve been discussing it here as well. He shipped fast and it didn’t take too long to get to the states. Yoyo was exactly as described. Packaging job was excellent. He even included a plastic knot picking thing that has revolutionized my knot game.

Overall a pleasure to deal with.

1 Like

Kray is great to work with. I purchased a RRT Burm from him he shipped it the next day and despite international shipping trying its best to rough up the box, everything inside was so well packed that there was no damage.

The custom string and pick were suprise extras that are greatly appreciated.

I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Geoff

1 Like

Kray is such a cool dude! Highly recommended - fast and top notch shipping as well as secured packaging - A+.

And yes, I received a 3d printed knot-tool as well as some nice strings.
Anytime again - no doubt.

He´s definitiv one of the good guys!

3 Likes

I miss @Kray!!!

3 Likes

Kray is a great guy - I’ve sold some yoyo’s to him and he’s also sent me some of his knot-pickers which I use a lot.

Open, honest and transparent. Responsive and highly personable - Deal/Trade with him with total confidence.

2 Likes

And once again: smooth, easy and hell of a quick shipping. all perfect condition as well as some “candy”. Thanks dude, much appreciated!!!

1 Like

@Kray helped me find a throw I’ve been looking for for quite sometime! Fast shipping from Germany top notch trader would recommend to anyone he is a great guy! He even included some 3D printed knot pics!

1 Like

Couldn’t say it better myself. Same experience for me. And the 3D printed knot pic, I remember people talking about it. Really cool, ill definitely put some mileage on it.

Great seller, would deal with again!

1 Like

Picked up an ILYY Falcon from Kray, he included some sweet goodies and he is very communicative! Would do business with him again

1 Like

I recently bought 4 ILYY throws from @Kray and the whole process was completely flawless. He even included some additional tools some of which are his designs. To me, it felt like a meaningful exchange more than a purchase. Great seller.

2 Likes

I reached out to @Kray about his knot tool and just being the good guy he is he sent me a couple. Stand up guy!

2 Likes

I just bought 2 SPYY yoyos from Kray, awesome doing business with him. Shipped timely and professionally, and just a pleasure to purchase from!

1 Like

Ordered a sweet yoyo from @kray. Great communication and a great guy! 100% fire. Buy from this guy!

1 Like

I’ve purchased a few throws from Kray and each time the transaction has been as smooth as butter. Shipping is prompt, packaging is secure, communication is excellent; I can’t say enough nice things about them. A++ would not hesitate to deal with again (and I haven’t hesitated :smile:)

ETA 2022-11-22: like I said, I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again and in doing so recently had just as smooth of a transaction as before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great seller. Shipped promptly and was easy to communicate with. The yo-yo was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition. Not much more to say.

1 Like

Received a ILYY Solid from @Kray. Arrived as described. Very happy with the purchase.

1 Like