Knotgreen Feedback

Starting a feedback thread for myself. Thanks!

1 Like

I made a deal for a throw with Knotgreen tyler, great to deal with enjoys One Drop throws and classic organics. Happy to help get some one started on their yo-yo journey.

I am sure he will enjoy scratching the new itch.

1 Like

Received my part of a trade I made with @knotgreen.

Our communications were good and shipping was super fast, the item was securely packed and was exactly as he discribed.

Don’t hesitate to deal with @knotgreen. He’s a good guy

1 Like

Made a sale with @knotgreen. The transaction was smooth and he was easy to deal with. I appreciate the sale and hope to do more in the future!

1 Like

Smooth transaction, good communication, yoyo came very well packaged. Thanks @knotgreen !

1 Like

Snagged a couple of throws from @knotgreen and was a very positive experience. They arrived safely and securely, packaging was good, and the throws themselves were in fantastic condition. Would definitely recommend!

1 Like

Got a couple of throws from Tyler; easy transaction with a nice note and some string. Overall great experience!

1 Like

@knotgreen is a quality guy that I highly recommend. Smooth transaction, good communication, yoyo came very well packaged. I look forward to dealing with him again.

1 Like

Bought a Koi in a beautiful color way from Knotgreen. He was easy to work with and provided quick shipping. I wouldn’t hesistate to work with him again

1 Like

@knotgreen is a fantastic seller. Quick to respond and quick to ship. My throw arrived on time and safely. Would absolutely purchase from them again!

1 Like

Great seller. Yo-yo was shipped quickly and packaged well. 10/10

1 Like

Received a yoyo from @knotgreen exactly as described. The most well-packaged yoyo I have received.
Would buy again!

1 Like