Feedback for Grunt A++

Awesome dude! A+++ shipping.
Fantastic communication. Was even very understanding when I wasn’t able to ship out right away. Would do business with again any day!

1 Like

@grunt was great to trade with. Good communication, fast shipping, and item arrived as described. Would definitely do business again.

3 Likes

@Grunt is the real deal. Smooth as silk transaction, great communication and quick shipping. Everything was as described and packaged nicely with a sweet little bonus I hadn’t seen in a while! 100% would do business again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @Grunt, shipped very quickly and the yo-yo came exactly as described. Thanks again!

1 Like

Just made a trade with
@Grunt I would highly recommend. Very prompt very responsive and threw in some really awesome and fun extras.

Thanks grunt !

1 Like

I bought a throw from @Grunt and he was amazing to work with, shipped it out promptly, great packaging. I can’t recommend enough.
Thank you!

2 Likes

My experience with Grunt echos the above, nothing but good things to say about the deal! I look forward to my next transaction or trade with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely perfect bst experience. 10/10.

1 Like

Sell went awesome. Yoyo was as described and he shipped it the next day and arrived within the week. Wish all transactions went this smoothly.

1 Like
2 Likes

Was a great experience ordering from him. Would highly recommend!

1 Like

@Grunt is a super friendly guy, very reliable with amazing deals!

-Great Communication
-Fast Shipping
-Packaged Safe and Secure

10/10 would deal with again!

1 Like

Completed a purchase with Grant for a sweet OG Grail, thank you my friend!

Great communication, safe packing, and fast shipping…don’t hesitate to do business with this man.

Cheers!

1 Like

Purchased a peregrine for a great price. I didn’t expect it to be so great for the price but boy was I wrong, it was smooth and well taken care of. Item was shipped quickly, packaged well, and arrived fast.

Fast replies, great prices, and great seller
10/10

2 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star: 5/5 Stars, You Will NOT Regret it!

I recently bought a OneDrop Rebirth from @Grunt, and I could not be happier! Everything went smooth as silk. He got back to me as soon as he could, answered any questions, and sent multiple close ups that I had requested.

I’m new to buying/trading on a forum, and if anyone reading this is in a similar position, let me assure you: @Grunt is the real deal, and you are in great hands!

The only hiccup was USPS Tracking didn’t update all week. I sent him a DM to let him that was the only reason I hadn’t written this feedback yet, not at all expecting him to do anything. As far as I was concerned, his responsibility ended when he dropped it at the Post Office. He replied that was surprising because his local USPS was usually really good—and if it happened to vanish, he’d cover me with a refund.

Tracking updated half an hour later, and the package arrived a few hours ago; so everything turned out great!

I whole heartedly endorse doing business with him. 5/5 Stars—You Will Not Regret It!

3 Likes

My recent BST experience with them mirrors what I experienced before along with everyone else: pure professionalism and a deal that could not have gone smoother. Thanks!

1 Like

Of course A++ experience scooping from @Grunt He also tossed in some absolutely insane Markmont strings which I instantly fell in love with :sweat_smile::+1:

Communication, packaging, shipping time, you name it, everything was perfect.

Thanks my friend :blush:

1 Like

Got a Yyf American from him, yoyo arrived in great condition and well protected!

1 Like

Recently bought a throw from @Grunt and had a great experience! Great communication, sent extra photos, fast shipping, and received in exactly the condition described. 10/10 A+

1 Like