Feedback for Grunt A++

Awesome dude! A+++ shipping.
Fantastic communication. Was even very understanding when I wasn’t able to ship out right away. Would do business with again any day!

1 Like

@grunt was great to trade with. Good communication, fast shipping, and item arrived as described. Would definitely do business again.

3 Likes

@Grunt is the real deal. Smooth as silk transaction, great communication and quick shipping. Everything was as described and packaged nicely with a sweet little bonus I hadn’t seen in a while! 100% would do business again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @Grunt, shipped very quickly and the yo-yo came exactly as described. Thanks again!

1 Like

Just made a trade with
@Grunt I would highly recommend. Very prompt very responsive and threw in some really awesome and fun extras.

Thanks grunt !

1 Like

I bought a throw from @Grunt and he was amazing to work with, shipped it out promptly, great packaging. I can’t recommend enough.
Thank you!

2 Likes

My experience with Grunt echos the above, nothing but good things to say about the deal! I look forward to my next transaction or trade with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely perfect bst experience. 10/10.

1 Like

Sell went awesome. Yoyo was as described and he shipped it the next day and arrived within the week. Wish all transactions went this smoothly.

1 Like