Feedback for Grunt A++

bought an arbiter X from @Grunt, shipped fast and arrived in pristine condition! A+ seller

1 Like

Yoyos arrived fast and were as described. They were packed well, the price was very fair, he sent extra phots and communication was good. Would buy from again!

1 Like

superb seller, A+++++

Shipped promptly, well packed. Super beyond reasonable prices. Thanks @Grunt !!!

Got my yoyos from @Grunt over the weekend and am having a lot of fun with them. Well packed and shipped quickly. Products were as stated. In the case of Dif-e-yo yoyo, he included two sets of o-rings, which weren’t pictured, so was pleasantly surprised to receive those as well. Highly recommended.

Received a yoyo from @Grunt today. No complaints, everything is as expected and the yoyo plays better than i had imaged. Very happy with the purchase, and in working with @Grunt A+++

1 Like

Just got some yoyo’s from @Grunt

They were shipped the same day and arrived safely. Transaction was smooth start to finish. Would buy again. Thanks for everything! :+1: :+1:

Just received a yoyo from @Grunt. Communication was good, packaged well, and the yoyo came as described. No issues at all. Just a great straight forward purchasing process. Wouldn’t hesitate in the future! Great seller!

Received a yoyo from @Grunt .
Everything went super nice. Well packed (complementary cloth pouch was such a nice touch), shipped fast, spins smooth.
Highly recommended.

Traded 2:2 with @Grunt. Great communication, quick shipping, all around great guy. :fire:

1 Like

I’ve known him for close to 20years I’m almost certain we’ve done some sort of trade or sale in that time. I can say without a doubt he’s a dude you can trust.

1 Like

Smoothest and best transaction I’ve had in a BST group/forum in a while!! Shipped quickly and safely. Always aimed to communicate promptly and even threw in extras just because of a 1 day lag in response (which is still fast!). Would not hesitate to buy/trade with him!

Bought a RSO lunar gravity from @Grunt. Item was exactly as described. He claims there is a flaw in it but i can’t find it. Going to have to archive his post if I ever resale it. Super fast shipping. Great seller.

1 Like

Just completed a purchase with Mr. Grunt.

Communication was great with additional pictures supplied. Packaging was amazing.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Made a trade with @Grunt, was the smoothest transaction I have ever made, (I have done a few ) shipping was very fast. The package was wrapped with care to protect the beautiful throw.
If @Grunt has what you are looking for? I would recommend you make a deal with @Grunt

2 Likes

Recently got a Gem for my collection front Grant. I got nothing but positive things to say, shipped fast and very nicely and it was exactly as described. My new favorite seller!

1 Like