Feedback For IfYoKnowYoKnow

Hey everyone,

Here’s my feedback thread, I appreciate selling and trading with you!

Just picked up a couple of throws from IfYoKnowYoKnow. Great communication, shipped in an instant, perfect packaging. Awesome!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw off of @ifyoknowyoknow and it was a great experience! Very informative, helpful, and throw arrived very quickly and in excellent condition, with all the original goodies as well. Very happy with this transaction, and would work with again!

1 Like

Silky smooth transaction, replies within a day, Yoyo was mint as described. Even threw in some sweet goodies. 10/10!

1 Like

Got a throw from this dood
Was actually awesome, shipped fast and kept me informed
(10/10 seller)

1 Like

I recently bought a yoyo from @ifyoknowyoknow and the entire process went very smoothly. In addition to good communication, they also provided me with the tracking number which I always appreciate as then I can obsessively track the package until it’s finally delivered! The yoyo was in fantastic shape with the original box, plus they included some extra strings. I’d definitely do business with them again!

1 Like

Great transaction! Packaged well and shipped quickly with tracking number provided. Communication was excellent. Don’t hesitate to buy from them!

1 Like

Smooth transaction and fair pricing. Very responsive. I can definitely recommend!

1 Like

Just completed a deal with @ifyoknowyoknow . Great communication, safe and fast shipping. Would do business with again. Thank you!

1 Like

Just received my throw from @ifyoknowyoknow , Yo-yo was shipped out and delivered to me crazy fast and was exactly as described. Do not hesitate to do business with them , I definitely will be in the future!

1 Like