Feedback for kight

I would definitely buy from @kight again. He shipped quickly and offered a fair deal, kudos for the extra strings for me to try out. Throw was well protected for shipping and I couldn’t have asked for anything else.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Purchased a sparrow from @kight who was nice enough to hold onto it while I gathered funds, he even waited a couple extra days past the day I promised him.

He then mailed it immediately in perfect packaging.

I was on my way out the door when it got delivered so I took it with me and to my surprise was a couple extra strings.

Great transaction all around!

1 Like

Bought an sm fat tire from @kight . Yoyo arrived super quick and packaged well! Great looking Yoyo, super easy to deal with. 100% would do business with again!

1 Like

Bought an Atmos Stormberry from @kight and it was a pleasure dealing with them. Great communication and shipped promptly! Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with again.

1 Like

2 purchases went great ! Would purchase from or trade with again for sure .

1 Like

Bought a atmos fruitloop from @kight and everything went smooth. Throw was as described and it was shipped fast. Would definitely deal with again.

1 Like

I purchased a Dressel Designs 5050 Cloudy Clear from @kight, communications were quick, shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. The 5050 looks better than expected. It was as he discribed. Great transaction and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

An absolute pleasure to trade with @kight. Transactions don’t get smoother. A+ trade !

1 Like

Awesome person to work with. He was super patient with my indecisiveness trying to decide what to pick in a trade. Sent tons of photos of the options. I trusted sending first since I have no feedback. He sent his part of the trade the very next day after receiving my part of the trade. The yoyo was exactly as described, perfect. Super happy. I’d defintely trust sending first with kight again. Appreciate you! Thanks!

1 Like

@kight is awesome. He gave me a very fair price, shipped quickly, and is a super nice guy. Definitely don’t hesitate to buy from him!

2 Likes

Good deal, good communication, good timing, good to go!

1 Like

Just received two mint throws for a nice price with original packaging and a few extra strings (always appreciated). Quick to communicate and ship. I would be happy to buy again.

1 Like