Feedback for theendofcake

Just in case I start using the bst more, thought I’d open this up. For anyone that traded with me so far, thank you and feel free to comment!

2 Likes

Fast shipping and yoyo was as described! Great communication too. :+1:

2 Likes

Packaging was nice. Fast shipping. Answered any and all questions I had!

2 Likes

Great to talk to, shipped fast, and everything arrived as described and included some extra fox strings. I would definitely do another deal with them.

2 Likes

I completed a trade with them and had no issues. It was a smooth process and I’d gladly trade with them again.

2 Likes

Received my half of a trade with @theendofcake and I’m very pleased with this transaction. Communications were great, shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @theendofcake

1 Like

just completed a purchase from @theendofcake, and it was a great deal.

Quick communication, super fast shipping, packed well, and the yoyo is beautiful. cant ask for anything more in a sale. would do business again in a heartbeat, thank you, cake!!

Fast shipping and a general delight to trade with. Do business with them as they communicate well, ship fast, and are just cool.

1 Like

Grabbed a happy friend from @theendofcake and couldn’t be more delighted. Smooth transaction and a pleasure to talk to. Would work with theendofcake again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Snagged another little buddy from @theendofcake and it was just as good as the first time. Very cool and fun to talk to, super helpful and informative, and everything was packaged wonderfully, quick to ship, and in perfect condition. Thanks again!

1 Like

+1, Had a pleasant transaction with @theendofcake! very good communication and easy to work with!

Just finished an excellent trade with @theendofcake and could not have been any better. Top notch communicator, everything was as described, and we had our trades shipped in no time at all. Would not hesitate to transact with again!

+reputation for @theendofcake, traded with a few times now and it’s always been swell, always includes good string!

1 Like

Trade came in as described, plays great - would recommend !

2 Likes

Cake is great. I got the yoyo quick and as always they are a pleasure to interact with.

1 Like