FS/FT: YYFr Early Version Papercut

hey yall, turns out the black friday bimetal was an early papercut, so i’d like to trade if anyone ends up getting the new papercut and wants the specific emerald green/silver rims colorway. yoyo is mint with box, thrown but never damaged and has incredibly small nail vibe that i only found because i was nitpicky. plays like a CHAMP.

Decided to sell it for $70 shipped CONUS, probably easier

here’s the early papercut!

im looking for the top two colors specifically

more details upon request, here’s my feedback thread :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Can confirm that it’s an incredible throw!

2 Likes

Yeah I love this Yoyo and also want to get one of the new colorways! I’ve got the same one as you.

2 Likes

boosting this, those colors are so beautiful

edit: now selling for $75, $10 cheaper than the official price :smiling_face:

I been wanting to buy a hybrid next but I think the papercut might be next on my list. I wish they didn’t do the yellow drizzle on the purple/pink one. I never been a fan of drizzle. The purple and black probably will be my choice. Hope you can get the one you want. Bump!

Actually looking again the drizzle doesn’t look too bad. I probably will go with a lower priced one though.

1 Like

if you need a lower priced one, might i guide you towards this bst post :handshake:

3 Likes

I would for sure but emerald green unfortunately isnt my favorite color. :frowning_face:

1 Like

boost!

Dang I JUST saw Dylan K review this and didn’t even know it existed! Looks SO sick. The least I can do is bump this for you for now!

1 Like

just saw better photos of the color and i want it so bad, this is $70 shipped now please take it from me

SOLD :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: it’s time

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.