Feedback for Tightwheel9

I had a great transaction with @tightwheel9 on 2021-06-17. They priced the item fairly, shipped quickly, packaged the item securely, had great communication, and were overall a pleasure to deal with. Great seller!

2 Likes

Thanks Isaac! You were great to deal with as well.

1 Like

Going to echo everything Isaac said. Great communication, great packing, shipped the yoyo the next morning. Absolute pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend.

1 Like

Quick shipping, great communication, throw got here well packaged, what’s not to love?

2 Likes

Send message, send money, receive well packaged yo-yo as described. Easy, quick, painless. 5 gold stars :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Quick response, super fast shipping, quality throws in great shape. Would not hesitate to do business with this thrower.

1 Like

Had a smooth transaction with @Tightwheel9 was as described and shipped promptly.

Would not hesitate to do business again, buy with ease!

Michael

1 Like

Had a great trade with @Tightwheel9

Buy or trade with confidence.

1 Like

Just bought a beautiful CLYW Otter from @Tightwheel9 and the transaction was as smooth as it was pleasant. Would not hesitate to strike up a deal with him again! Everything was as described, packaged super securely, and shipped quickly.

1 Like

Just received some throws from @Tightwheel9. The entire transaction was smooth and painless. Buy with confidence! Thanks Christian!

1 Like

Christian was the first person I ever BST’ed with back in 2017 on the FB BST. It went so well back then and he put me on a positive path to continue doing BST with this great community. We even kept in touch for a bit. Then I hadn’t heard from him in a few years until I saw him pop up here on YYE. Just finished a great deal with him on an Alleycat 650b And I’m very happy. Great to deal with, well described and well packed. Thanks bud!

1 Like

Made a sweet little trade with @Tightwheel9, and everything was top notch! All these folks up above singing praise were not wrong. Stress free dealing to be found here.

1 Like