Feedback for crayon

I’ve been on here for a while and have sold some things and purchased even more. If you’ve ever dealt with me I’d appreciate some feedback!

I just bought and received a Ti Krown from @crayon. It came in the original box and condition as described. This transaction couldn’t have been better. It was fast, the seller responded quickly, communicated well. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Bought a YYR Chopsticks Gorilla from @crayon .

He shipped quickly, kept me informed every step of the way with pictures of the yoyo and the packaged box. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Yoyo exactly as described, with factory box and a few extra strings. Professional seller and would buy from again. 5/5

1 Like

@crayon 5 star. He send me the Toddler Linx throwing minty with 5 star strings. Fast shipping and communication. Would buy from again! Highly recommended.

1 Like

I bought a wish and graviton from @crayon. Prompt communication, fast shipping and everything arrived as descibed! Don’t hesitate to buy or trade!

1 Like

Bought a throw from @crayon. Very professional, kept me updated on all major developments after payment was sent. Package was shipped quickly and arrived safely. 10/10 would do business with @crayon again

1 Like

I made a deal with @crayon and received a beautiful Purple Da vinci. They went through the effort to have it shipped to Hawaii, and even included extra strings and a spare bearing in the deal I made with them. I’m happy with the deal and to my convenience, I was able to additionally purchase a yoyo lube and bearing from them, which I was in need of.

1 Like

Purchased a pair of GWAYs. Everything was fantastic and @crayon was great to buy from! Absolutely no issues and everything was smooth as can be! 10/10 wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Crayon!

1 Like

Dealt with @crayon, cool guy, very nice and patient to show pics of all the yoyos. No issues and overall smooth transaction

1 Like